I think ng should fix this

Should ng start fixing the important bugs like tnt jumping and ladders and lag???

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I am an ng staff member and I want to ignore these bug threads cuz I want my server to die

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nubmaster69

And what about tnt and fireball jumping?

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

And what about tnt and fireball jumping?
Sadly our Developer turn it off because it isn't supposed to work on our server :(( .

N

Nubmaster69

Sadly our Developer turn it off because it isn't supposed to work on our server :(( .
WHAT

N

Nubmaster69

i think this is a ticket to hyperlands. this is honestly just sad that nethergames doenst want their own game to be fun

N

Nubmaster69

Read all reply about this thread. You will see TobiasDev said about TNT Jump and FireBall Jump. Also stop advertising other Minecraft Bedrock Edition server.
i didnt advertise any other server.......

N

Nubmaster69

Read all reply about this thread. You will see TobiasDev said about TNT Jump and FireBall Jump. Also stop advertising other Minecraft Bedrock Edition server.
And the fact your dev wants it so tnt And fireball jumping doesnt work is just sad. Please explain what you mean by “never intended to work” he just doenst want it to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks