I think ng should fix this

Should ng start fixing the important bugs like tnt jumping and ladders and lag???

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I am an ng staff member and I want to ignore these bug threads cuz I want my server to die

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nubmaster69

ng is getting worse by the day with nee bugs well frequently @TobiasDev @Huy Enter @Driesboy @LargeKnome @ben25536 miller @TyeRCT

i am pinging as many staff members as possible because when I ping 3 none of them reply or if they do reply they have a pretty dumb answer

randomperson2

I don’t even play nethergames anymore because
1. school
2. sports
3. boredom
4. there’s so many bugs it’s like playing fallout 3 on a ps4
5. cps on nethergames is like money on a p2w server

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Sadly right now our Developer need to focus on another issue on our server which will completely ruin server and make server unplayable. Because of this hosting provider issue. AP and US Server completely suffer huge lag. However, I saw some player still could jump bridge with fireball yesterday. So I'm not sure it already got added back or not.Screenshot_20210501-080049_Chrome.jpg

simply lxmxnade

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Division
please refrain from pinging multiple or any staff member at that, thanks.

N

Nubmaster69

I don’t even play nethergames anymore because
1. school
2. sports
3. boredom
4. there’s so many bugs it’s like playing fallout 3 on a ps4
5. cps on nethergames is like money on a p2w server
@TobiasDev @Driesboy there are so many ppl on the verge of quitting ng. Rjmoney Alr left. Look at cherexzy’s bio. Jayim is online once in a blue moon. Random is leaving. I could name at least 30 more people that left ng but I think you know what I mean. @Huy Enter just add more maps, fix tnt jumping, make it so u can actually climb up ladders. Make duos and solos bw playable, and maybe add a few games gradually and maybe some bw update or bridge update is possible (sw too)

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

@TobiasDev @Driesboy there are so many ppl on the verge of quitting ng. Rjmoney Alr left. Look at cherexzy’s bio. Jayim is online once in a blue moon. Random is leaving. I could name at least 30 more people that left ng but I think you know what I mean. @Huy Enter just add more maps, fix tnt jumping, make it so u can actually climb up ladders. Make duos and solos bw playable, and maybe add a few games gradually and maybe some bw update or bridge update is possible (sw too)
Have you read my respond above? There's huge issues that need urgent fixed. Also if you detect a bug, you can report it in https://ngmc.co/lc or #bugs channel on our Discord server ( https://ngmc.co/d ). As Simply Lxmxnade said stop pinging multiple staff like that. Thank you.

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Applications Department
Forums Moderator

You know, I read every single of these posts. Issue with it is that we have more pressing issues than ladders or TNT jumping at the moment.
TNT jumping was deactivated by us because it was never intended to work in the first place, and ladders is something we currently work on resolving. We are also working on resolving all issues with the AP network, what has absolute priority at the moment.
About the lag, I can only say this: Lag is not an on/off toggle. There are multiple types of lag, and even more probable causes for lag. So saying "Fix lag" is something that sounds really easy in your ears, but it's really not like that.

randomperson2

xzqck, mobilegamer, xqwo and a lot more

I love how people act like it is the simplest thing to just fix these things and NG is just acting like they don’t wanna fix it like, dude they are trying it isn’t really the simplest thing to fix these things.

Yea people are leaving the server but that is just kinda part of it, tons of people leave hypixel, for there own reason, same thing with NG a lot of people leave NG, but guess what a lot of new players come as wel, that is just kinda part of having a server, not much NG can do about that as that is peoples choices

CombatCape90609

Ok
Yea people are leaving the server but that is just kinda part of it, tons of people leave hypixel, for there own reason, same thing with NG a lot of people leave NG, but guess what a lot of new players come as wel, that is just kinda part of having a server, not much NG can do about that as that is peoples choices

N

Nubmaster69

I don’t think people would join ng when there is nothing good in ng other than the community

N

Nubmaster69

Have you read my respond above? There's huge issues that need urgent fixed. Also if you detect a bug, you can report it in https://ngmc.co/lc or #bugs channel on our Discord server ( https://ngmc.co/d ). As Simply Lxmxnade said stop pinging multiple staff like that. Thank you.
Stop pinging multiple staff? What do you expect me to do when i can’t find a bug report site and when there are so many players leaving because of the bugs that make this server almost unplayable

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks