i got ban 1 month

Gzznoob08

i got banned 1 month because killaura but I do not use the hack directly pls help me

AzulTheDolphin

i got banned 1 month because killaura but I do not use the hack directly pls help me
Look i can prove he wasnt hacking We were in a call and he was screensharing i watched and i didnt see any hacks i kept watching until he got banned. Also i dont understand how mobile players use hacks

AreroLR

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division

Sorry, my bad. I got a bit confused earlier. If you feel your ban was unjustified, you can appeal it at https://ngmc.co/ub.

Reactions: itsfin4391

Harshithhhh

Pls UnBan me plssss I use But I not use again plss nether gamers

randomperson2

Pls UnBan me plssss I use But I not use again plss nether gamers
Don’t usually like to necro but I feel as though I need to help a bit.

If you put that in your ban appeal, chances are it will be denied. It clearly states “second-chance appeals will not be accepted”

So no, you’re not getting unbanned. Unless there is insufficient evidence (which there can’t be since you admit to using hacks) then you just wait out the ban.

Now I appreciate this was written in October, and so unless you have been banned for 4 months or more by doing other things that cause you to get banned that you have not mentioned, then best to ignore this post.