I finally chose

So I was active in this community over a year. But I have my own reason, which I'll explain later, I must not be active in ng anymore.

So my eyesight was bad from when I was born, and I'm still young, and I'm already 0.08. if you can't understand, my eyesight is terrible. So I chose to myself I only do games 30 minute a day. Not mah mummy chose it, it's me.

So it's farewell for me. I have my own experience and feeling to everyone privately. Before that, I want to see everyone's beautiful icons. Doctor said that when I became 20-30 years old, I have great chance to be completely BLIND. So please comment on this thread I wanna see the icons.

So privately

Rblegends: you were my beast friend since like half an year ago. Please don't forget me. And don't tell mah secret.

Cherexxy: you are the person who encourage me to jump bridge. You'll always be mah idol.

CarlottaCGG: You are the best staff ever. And my skywars dream. Well you aren't active so yeah, be active while I'm still not blind. Hehe

I want to tell this more, but times over. Bye.

a 1ron Golem

So I was active in this community over a year. But I have my own reason, which I'll explain later, I must not be active in ng anymore.

So my eyesight was bad from when I was born, and I'm still young, and I'm already 0.08. if you can't understand, my eyesight is terrible. So I chose to myself I only do games 30 minute a day. Not mah mummy chose it, it's me.

So it's farewell for me. I have my own experience and feeling to everyone privately. Before that, I want to see everyone's beautiful icons. Doctor said that when I became 20-30 years old, I have great chance to be completely BLIND. So please comment on this thread I wanna see the icons.

So privately

Rblegends: you were my beast friend since like half an year ago. Please don't forget me. And don't tell mah secret.

Cherexxy: you are the person who encourage me to jump bridge. You'll always be mah idol.

CarlottaCGG: You are the best staff ever. And my skywars dream. Well you aren't active so yeah, be active while I'm still not blind. Hehe

I want to tell this more, but times over. Bye.
that means... you are 20/250? damn dude you just made me so much more grateful for my eyesight.
btw isn't 20/200 legally blind?

CrispyBoi321

I'm really sure how much you wanna see my icon, but I figured I'd say bye. Sorry about your eye sight, I hope you can get better eventually :(.

Myst1cMane

So privately

Myst1cMane: you are so epic and should have youtube rank early even tho u have one video and dries should add you u I want to tell this more, but times over. Bye.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks