I finally chose

So I was active in this community over a year. But I have my own reason, which I'll explain later, I must not be active in ng anymore.

So my eyesight was bad from when I was born, and I'm still young, and I'm already 0.08. if you can't understand, my eyesight is terrible. So I chose to myself I only do games 30 minute a day. Not mah mummy chose it, it's me.

So it's farewell for me. I have my own experience and feeling to everyone privately. Before that, I want to see everyone's beautiful icons. Doctor said that when I became 20-30 years old, I have great chance to be completely BLIND. So please comment on this thread I wanna see the icons.

So privately

Rblegends: you were my beast friend since like half an year ago. Please don't forget me. And don't tell mah secret.

Cherexxy: you are the person who encourage me to jump bridge. You'll always be mah idol.

CarlottaCGG: You are the best staff ever. And my skywars dream. Well you aren't active so yeah, be active while I'm still not blind. Hehe

I want to tell this more, but times over. Bye.

a 1ron Golem

So I was active in this community over a year. But I have my own reason, which I'll explain later, I must not be active in ng anymore.

So my eyesight was bad from when I was born, and I'm still young, and I'm already 0.08. if you can't understand, my eyesight is terrible. So I chose to myself I only do games 30 minute a day. Not mah mummy chose it, it's me.

So it's farewell for me. I have my own experience and feeling to everyone privately. Before that, I want to see everyone's beautiful icons. Doctor said that when I became 20-30 years old, I have great chance to be completely BLIND. So please comment on this thread I wanna see the icons.

So privately

Rblegends: you were my beast friend since like half an year ago. Please don't forget me. And don't tell mah secret.

Cherexxy: you are the person who encourage me to jump bridge. You'll always be mah idol.

CarlottaCGG: You are the best staff ever. And my skywars dream. Well you aren't active so yeah, be active while I'm still not blind. Hehe

I want to tell this more, but times over. Bye.
that means... you are 20/250? damn dude you just made me so much more grateful for my eyesight.
btw isn't 20/200 legally blind?

CrispyBoi321

I'm really sure how much you wanna see my icon, but I figured I'd say bye. Sorry about your eye sight, I hope you can get better eventually :(.

randomperson2

Make the most of your life while you’re still not blind.
We’re going to miss you, and we hope you get better in the future.
Bye

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks