I can't join the server

So I was playing nethergames today and everything was fine. But like one hour later when I tried to join, it says "disconnected from server". I don't think I'm banned though because If I were then I would have joined the server for less than a second but in this situation it is happening when the screen is loading. I just want to know if there is another update or what.

CrispyBoi321

So I was playing nethergames today and everything was fine. But like one hour later when I tried to join, it says "disconnected from server". I don't think I'm banned though because If I were then I would have joined the server for less than a second but in this situation it is happening when the screen is loading. I just want to know if there is another update or what.
It happens.

a 1ron Golem

It's a
This is a known issue that our development team is currently working on resolving. The only solution at this time is to simply relog after your account’s playing status has been updated.9 hours ago
Wednesday, 3 March

randomperson2

It's a
This is a known issue that our development team is currently working on resolving. The only solution at this time is to simply relog after your account’s playing status has been updated.9 hours ago
Wednesday, 3 March
Thank you
Now what about the “ReadTimeoutException: Null”

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks