I am Confused About Ranks

SproutBroth

So when I first joined Nether games I asked someone with Bronze how they got the rank and they replied 200 credits. So one month later I have 203 credits but I don't have Bronze. I asked in the Chat and some guy with Ultra rank said that the ranks where Silver, Gold, Diamond Yada Yada. But I googled it and the NG website said for bronze you need 200, silver 400 and so on. But the Ultra guy said that there was no Bronze rank so now I am confused and if anyone can explain the ranks to me It would help a lot.

Gruffinator

So when I first joined Nether games I asked someone with Bronze how they got the rank and they replied 200 credits. So one month later I have 203 credits but I don't have Bronze. I asked in the Chat and some guy with Ultra rank said that the ranks where Silver, Gold, Diamond Yada Yada. But I googled it and the NG website said for bronze you need 200, silver 400 and so on. But the Ultra guy said that there was no Bronze rank so now I am confused and if anyone can explain the ranks to me It would help a lot.
You are talking about teirs here. Like stated above the credits/tier system has been changed. You are now unable to obtain Bronze tier. The new tiers are:

Silver -5,000 credits
Gold - 10,000 credits
Guardian - 20,000 credits
Eagle - 40,000 credits
Elite - 50,000 credits.

Hope this helps and for a more detailed explanation,t suggest going here.