I am Confused About Ranks

SproutBroth

So when I first joined Nether games I asked someone with Bronze how they got the rank and they replied 200 credits. So one month later I have 203 credits but I don't have Bronze. I asked in the Chat and some guy with Ultra rank said that the ranks where Silver, Gold, Diamond Yada Yada. But I googled it and the NG website said for bronze you need 200, silver 400 and so on. But the Ultra guy said that there was no Bronze rank so now I am confused and if anyone can explain the ranks to me It would help a lot.

Skeletron017381

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division

The rank and tier system has changed since then. You can view the updated tier system and the eamount of credits required at https://ngmc.co/tiers

Gruffinator

So when I first joined Nether games I asked someone with Bronze how they got the rank and they replied 200 credits. So one month later I have 203 credits but I don't have Bronze. I asked in the Chat and some guy with Ultra rank said that the ranks where Silver, Gold, Diamond Yada Yada. But I googled it and the NG website said for bronze you need 200, silver 400 and so on. But the Ultra guy said that there was no Bronze rank so now I am confused and if anyone can explain the ranks to me It would help a lot.
You are talking about teirs here. Like stated above the credits/tier system has been changed. You are now unable to obtain Bronze tier. The new tiers are:

Silver -5,000 credits
Gold - 10,000 credits
Guardian - 20,000 credits
Eagle - 40,000 credits
Elite - 50,000 credits.

Hope this helps and for a more detailed explanation,t suggest going here.