How to use some commands and is it worthit?

I am playing skyblock for about a month and discovered so many thing on my own. But, it is not the case at all time. I don't know how to use some commands.
Such as
Sell: Whenever I type /sell, it gives me some hint like /sell [hand:something]. I don't know this. Do anyone know what is this and is it useful?
Bounty: Many people say please bounty me 10 million. What is the use of keeping money so that people want to kill you and take all the bounty? They are definitely not going for bounty hunter with 10 Millions. And someone killed me in pvp arena and I wanted to bounty him, thinking it will show me the list of online player. I typed /bounty and hit enter.
It showed me a thing that was not helpful at all and confused me. Can anyone give me example with bounty by WittingCave5591 to chr7st?

hardcriminals

I am playing skyblock for about a month and discovered so many thing on my own. But, it is not the case at all time. I don't know how to use some commands.
Such as
Sell: Whenever I type /sell, it gives me some hint like /sell [hand:something]. I don't know this. Do anyone know what is this and is it useful?
Bounty: Many people say please bounty me 10 million. What is the use of keeping money so that people want to kill you and take all the bounty? They are definitely not going for bounty hunter with 10 Millions. And someone killed me in pvp arena and I wanted to bounty him, thinking it will show me the list of online player. I typed /bounty and hit enter.
It showed me a thing that was not helpful at all and confused me. Can anyone give me example with bounty by WittingCave5591 to chr7st?
everyone knows how to do that even phil phillll

CrispyBoi321

Such as
It means that there are two ways you can use the command one is /sell all (sells all sellable items in your inventory) or /sell hand (sells the item in hand if it's sellable). I think the bounty command is /bounty set chr7st wittingcave5591 /bounty set [recipient] <amount> {your username} or to collect a bounty do /bounty get chr7st /bounty get [person your claiming]

Reactions: WittingCave5591

JessThunderstar

Such as
"/Sell All" sells everything that can be sold in ur inv. "/Sell hand" sells what you are holding (if its sellable). Be careful doe with "/Sell all" cuz you couldnt accidently sell a sellable item in your inv that you didn't want sold. like every day I would harvest sugercane and do /sell all, and I would later be confused where the flip my steak went. Well its cuz steak is sellable too lol. People say 'Bounty me 10 mill' not because they want money, but because they just want attention or something, or they want everyone to try and kill them for attention. To set a bounty on chr7st, just do /bounty set chr7st [amount].

Reactions: WittingCave5591

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks