How to increase kdr without hacking?

CombatCape90609

My kdr went from 2.69 to 2.37. Can't even play properly becouse of lag and Disepearing blocks. How to get more kdr? Don't want to get below 1. Also kdr started to get lower after 1.16.100 update. Omg the update was laggy as heck.

a 1ron Golem

My kdr went from 2.69 to 2.37. Can't even play properly becouse of lag and Disepearing blocks. How to get more kdr? Don't want to get below 1. Also kdr started to get lower after 1.16.100 update. Omg the update was laggy as heck.
get a new laptop or better wi-fi my laptop is epic there isn't any lag whatsoever

play games such as bedwars, as each kill will count nd only the final death, this will increase ur kdr substantially.
i used to main bedwars with a stable kdr of 19-19.5, after i started playing bridge and skywars, its gona down all the way to 4.7

Myst1cMane

What me and my friend did was we found this really bad team and farmed kills on them and my kdr went up by .15 or something

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks