How to be decent in duels (and any other mini game that has pvp)

Reaper5405

So you have probably been wanting to be decent well you came to the right place. Now I'm no god in pvp but I do know some tips and tricks and even how to get better quicker. So first off if your pc the best clicking method that will not really ban you is jitter clicking or butter fly clicking I butter fly click and get up to 12 cps off of it as long as your cps is between 8 cps your good this means you can combo another thing to keep in mind when you jump if you jump when your enemy is fixing to hit you it will cause a good amount of kb (knock back) but if you jump at the right time jump and he hits you at the same time it will cause less kb another thing to keep in mind is don't get toxic if you lose don't do one of those cheesy lines your a hacker it shows that your getting mad which gives your enemy a advantage and he can even make you more upset by saying your trash. If you lose try harder the next round.
Now on to the pvp skills you should know (in my opinion) you should at least play all the modes do not pick the same one over and over again unless you know you can beat the player my favorite game mode is sumo because I have a way of combing and can even keep them in the air (I did not learn this on my own I learned it by getting my butt handed to me by fireviper7333 and Timewasterz) you will lose a lot don't forget that you have to start out bad before you end good. So now lets get on to the interesting stuff cause your most likely like bruh why are you so boring. So in order to combo (combo is when you get a player in the air and cause a amazing amount of damage) there are several ways of doing this them making the mistake of jumping, you clicking around 8 or more cps and keeping it up for a while not 5 seconds I mean for a very long time. Now you have them in the air but oh no they start getting closer to the ground well you can prevent this if you would have got under them and start jumping this does not only help keep them up and make it harder for you to get hit but also makes it easier for you to kill them. So lets say that this player has you in the air what do you do well if you have a good old fishing rod but be warned it does not always stop it and can even cause kb on you I would prefer you to use a bow the reason why is because it does some kb and even cause damage to them. But what happens if I just have a gapple (golden apple it heals you and absorbs their hits) well this is harder and if they are better and can keep on you without stoping then the only thing you can do is try and crouch and hit them or if your really good with movement you can move your way out of it.
Now on to the strategy's and skills you need to pick up on. First it takes awhile to learn almost every strat very long and if they or you use a new one then it works to confuse them and even you I can't tell you all the strats mostly cause if I did it would be hours to read it. The skills I can explain as best as I can. Learn to predict their movement and how they can win if they use the bow a lot it can mean that they are not that great in combat if they use a sword and chase you around then your in trouble this means they are decent and if gods in pvp. If they use a fishing rod and everything else to slow you down and/or make it harder for you to hit them then you have to do the same thing basically fight fire with fire. Do not use every potion in your inventory be mindful of it and use as little as you can. Do not under estimate your enemy for it will be your end. Make them fight your fight in other words making them do what you want them to do. Make them think they will win act like a noob it throws them off and makes them think oh he/she is easy then counter it then they will change to oh crap. I did not cover every thing in here I left some out this is not meant for pros/gods do not use this guide and think you will win every round if you do think that then you have not faced the right player trust me pvp pros like timewasterz lose it's just rare. Remember this Skill beats Skill. Smart beats Strong. Smart beats fast. Defense can beat all as long as you know what your doing. I know there are other guides better than mine I would really like it if you did not comment rude things to me and do not go around telling players that I'm a noob,pro, or god at pvp I will be the first to tell you I am not. If you enjoyed this then leave a comment below saying you would like another one. Have a nice day!

EpicFlameDragon

So you have probably been wanting to be decent well you came to the right place. Now I'm no god in pvp but I do know some tips and tricks and even how to get better quicker. So first off if your pc the best clicking method that will not really ban you is jitter clicking or butter fly clicking I butter fly click and get up to 12 cps off of it as long as your cps is between 8 cps your good this means you can combo another thing to keep in mind when you jump if you jump when your enemy is fixing to hit you it will cause a good amount of kb (knock back) but if you jump at the right time jump and he hits you at the same time it will cause less kb another thing to keep in mind is don't get toxic if you lose don't do one of those cheesy lines your a hacker it shows that your getting mad which gives your enemy a advantage and he can even make you more upset by saying your trash. If you lose try harder the next round.
Now on to the pvp skills you should know (in my opinion) you should at least play all the modes do not pick the same one over and over again unless you know you can beat the player my favorite game mode is sumo because I have a way of combing and can even keep them in the air (I did not learn this on my own I learned it by getting my butt handed to me by fireviper7333 and Timewasterz) you will lose a lot don't forget that you have to start out bad before you end good. So now lets get on to the interesting stuff cause your most likely like bruh why are you so boring. So in order to combo (combo is when you get a player in the air and cause a amazing amount of damage) there are several ways of doing this them making the mistake of jumping, you clicking around 8 or more cps and keeping it up for a while not 5 seconds I mean for a very long time. Now you have them in the air but oh no they start getting closer to the ground well you can prevent this if you would have got under them and start jumping this does not only help keep them up and make it harder for you to get hit but also makes it easier for you to kill them. So lets say that this player has you in the air what do you do well if you have a good old fishing rod but be warned it does not always stop it and can even cause kb on you I would prefer you to use a bow the reason why is because it does some kb and even cause damage to them. But what happens if I just have a gapple (golden apple it heals you and absorbs their hits) well this is harder and if they are better and can keep on you without stoping then the only thing you can do is try and crouch and hit them or if your really good with movement you can move your way out of it.
Now on to the strategy's and skills you need to pick up on. First it takes awhile to learn almost every strat very long and if they or you use a new one then it works to confuse them and even you I can't tell you all the strats mostly cause if I did it would be hours to read it. The skills I can explain as best as I can. Learn to predict their movement and how they can win if they use the bow a lot it can mean that they are not that great in combat if they use a sword and chase you around then your in trouble this means they are decent and if gods in pvp. If they use a fishing rod and everything else to slow you down and/or make it harder for you to hit them then you have to do the same thing basically fight fire with fire. Do not use every potion in your inventory be mindful of it and use as little as you can. Do not under estimate your enemy for it will be your end. Make them fight your fight in other words making them do what you want them to do. Make them think they will win act like a noob it throws them off and makes them think oh he/she is easy then counter it then they will change to oh crap. I did not cover every thing in here I left some out this is not meant for pros/gods do not use this guide and think you will win every round if you do think that then you have not faced the right player trust me pvp pros like timewasterz lose it's just rare. Remember this Skill beats Skill. Smart beats Strong. Smart beats fast. Defense can beat all as long as you know what your doing. I know there are other guides better than mine I would really like it if you did not comment rude things to me and do not go around telling players that I'm a noob,pro, or god at pvp I will be the first to tell you I am not. If you enjoyed this then leave a comment below saying you would like another one. Have a nice day!
Nice, although I think a kdr of 0.31 in duels is a lost cause lmao

Reaper5405

About that it was higher it's just I faced a leader board player like 20 times and lost LOL like i said im not good i just know some things

Reaper5405

About that it was higher it's just I faced a leader board player like 20 times and lost LOL like i said im not good i just know some things
I clicked the wrong thing but I was also going to say thank you for your reply and I will get better at it since you liked it I may make the full version I just wanted to see if anyone would like this because I know I am not a pro at duels or pvp you want a pro talk to timewasterz LOL

labracamy

sir r u ok?

N

Nubmaster69

ima translate this to english: get good

MushaBoi

Just use my strategy if they aren’t afk dip cus u don’t know if there a hard w tapper or there gonna straight bhop on u.

MushaBoi

Or use my second strat. If they vote OP, there’s a chance that there amazing at the block game and will flawless u or they bow spam. If they vote sumo, there a cracked mobile player or there just trying to get easy wins. If they vote insane or bow mode, ur gonna get snipes across the map. If they vote normal or gapple, there grinding duel wins which probably means there good. If they vote nodebuff, wait error 404 not found. If they have a Steve skin, there either very good, just started the game, on an alt or ur about to 12 block reach on bhopped on. I usually vote normal and gapple since mobile side hit is overpowered.

TheNightsWolf

Or use my second strat. If they vote OP, there’s a chance that there amazing at the block game and will flawless u or they bow spam. If they vote sumo, there a cracked mobile player or there just trying to get easy wins. If they vote insane or bow mode, ur gonna get snipes across the map. If they vote normal or gapple, there grinding duel wins which probably means there good. If they vote nodebuff, wait error 404 not found. If they have a Steve skin, there either very good, just started the game, on an alt or ur about to 12 block reach on bhopped on. I usually vote normal and gapple since mobile side hit is overpowered.
Its amazing how accurate this is, cause I mostly voted normal and gapple because I had to train the butterfly clicking method but if I had to compare all the battles I had yeah I had a 70% win rate. Gonna drop eventually but somewhat accurate.

Also if you have 5-6 cps, I recommend to use the butterfly clicking method (I mean I was able to do it on a logitech m185 mouse and that was small)
but if you don't want to then focus mostly on aim and dodging/strafing etc (I also used this tactic) just note you gotta be somewhat quick and good reaction time (if you're wondering mine is about 250-270 ms which is average, maybe).

However if you're against someone who has extensive knowledge of pvp and can actually fight. Then just either get out of range and use bow but not so far that you are also let vulnerable to bow attacks, but able to immediately switch to sword and attack back (I recommend you to try to get super close as in go right through them while strafing) if you succeed you have just risen your chances of winning by a small amount.

if you want the short answer its:

Get 7+ cps, but have a good aim with it because cps doesn't matter if you can't aim. (and thats where the practice part comes, aka the worst part, had to endure 3-5 days of constantly forcing myself to butterfly click)

randomperson2

Its amazing how accurate this is, cause I mostly voted normal and gapple because I had to train the butterfly clicking method but if I had to compare all the battles I had yeah I had a 70% win rate. Gonna drop eventually but somewhat accurate.

Also if you have 5-6 cps, I recommend to use the butterfly clicking method (I mean I was able to do it on a logitech m185 mouse and that was small)
but if you don't want to then focus mostly on aim and dodging/strafing etc (I also used this tactic) just note you gotta be somewhat quick and good reaction time (if you're wondering mine is about 250-270 ms which is average, maybe).

However if you're against someone who has extensive knowledge of pvp and can actually fight. Then just either get out of range and use bow but not so far that you are also let vulnerable to bow attacks, but able to immediately switch to sword and attack back (I recommend you to try to get super close as in go right through them while strafing) if you succeed you have just risen your chances of winning by a small amount.

if you want the short answer its:

Get 7+ cps, but have a good aim with it because cps doesn't matter if you can't aim. (and thats where the practice part comes, aka the worst part, had to endure 3-5 days of constantly forcing myself to butterfly click)
this thread IS 5 months old, so please don’t necropost. Thanks