How NetherGames could become a haven for MCPE players.

NetherGames is an MCPE server. We all know this. Also before I get started, I will be probably turning this into a video so please add your thoughts into the replies(staff replies would be appreciated). Anyways, lets start. 1. The lag. NetherGames is INSANELY laggy at times. Youtubers known in the community such as cloudysheets, Chr7st, Cherexzy addressing this. I BELIEVE they said this in a video, if not in a video, then probably on discord. The lag is insane at times. The server can randomly not place blocks and you can randomly fall into the void at times. The server could also just decided your hits will not register and cost you a fight and credits/xp. The server is practically unplayable as you cannot pvp properly and get people into a combo. 2. The mobile situation. Now before you start replying with "yOuR a mobile sO uR biASEd". Yes, this will be biased. So for mobile players, for bridging you really do not have an option to jump bridge or far bridge. You have to tap each and every block so you can bridge forward. Now, block lag exists and when block lag and placing blocks come together, it means you cant bridge fast. Now NetherGames does have good days where the block lag is practically non existent but that usually does not happen. So before I was banned off the NetherGames discord server, I remember there was a pole and it was asking the question what device you play on. And to my surprise, nearly HALF of the people that responded to that pole, played on a mobile device. Now you have to filter out the people who think playing on a controller connected to a phone or tablet counts as mobile(it doesnt) I would take off about 300-400 votes. This means that a lot of the player base on nethergames, is a mobile player. And if you think about it, mobile players left nethergames, lowering the player count. Why they left? Well 1. CPS based combos. You need to hit a person about 3 times with decent CPS(9-10) to get them high enough to use around 6-7 CPS to combo. Now Im pretty sure most people know that there are a decent chunk of good mobiles players that play solo and duo bedwars and some that are on the global wins leaderboard(amazing block0 and firecreeper456). What im saying is there are not a lot of good mobile players. So mix the block lag and not being able to speed bridge for mobile players and add the CPS based pvp and weird Knockback, that literally is the definition on mobile players leaving considering its not hard to get 9+ CPS on a pc jitter or butterfly clicking. Now there is a CPS cap but 15 CPS? 15 CPS is WAY too high because of the hit delay and CPS based knockback/PVP. 3. The hacker situation. Now there is a new anticheat and its actually kind of good considering I did a diagnoal bridging method for mobile(Chr7st video watch it) and it kept saying scaffold-A failed. But still. I have almost never seen an anti cheat ban. Now most hackers are probably first time hackers and inexperienced so they use extremely blatant features such as fly, 8 block reach, auto break, etc. But there are 3 things about hacker banning. 1. I have almost NEVER seen a staff member come online after I reported a player, and then ban them expect one time when MORFEUS(ty for banning them btw) came on and banned them. Now, you DO have a seemingly bad online reputation especially since 2 youtuber (jaydn and pocketgaming) calling nethergames bad. Also pockets video LITERALLY uses footage of another youtuber from 3 MONTHS ago showing that you use hypixel maps which is actually pretty weird considering you changed the maps almost what, 2-3 months ago??? Anyways, that is off topic and my and are starting to hurt from typing so let me get to the point. Kind of good, kind of bad anticheat. BedrockPlay for example, has an AMAZING anti-cheat. I got kicked off because I hit 2 people at once(mobile players can do that). You really need more staff. Now there are staff applications but I do not think adding 10+ questions, requiring PERFECT grammar AND on top of all that, needing to add a resume(you dont have to but as stated in the application, it increases your chances). Basically, staff applications are hard to get accepted. Out of the people that apply, I suppose the acceptance rate for staff applications is probably in the decimals. I almost never see a staff in a game, lobby or anything. So yea, please give me your opinions by replying and sorry if this seems like a run off sort of thing so yea.

EpicFlameDragon

NetherGames is an MCPE server. We all know this. Also before I get started, I will be probably turning this into a video so please add your thoughts into the replies(staff replies would be appreciated). Anyways, lets start. 1. The lag. NetherGames is INSANELY laggy at times. Youtubers known in the community such as cloudysheets, Chr7st, Cherexzy addressing this. I BELIEVE they said this in a video, if not in a video, then probably on discord. The lag is insane at times. The server can randomly not place blocks and you can randomly fall into the void at times. The server could also just decided your hits will not register and cost you a fight and credits/xp. The server is practically unplayable as you cannot pvp properly and get people into a combo. 2. The mobile situation. Now before you start replying with "yOuR a mobile sO uR biASEd". Yes, this will be biased. So for mobile players, for bridging you really do not have an option to jump bridge or far bridge. You have to tap each and every block so you can bridge forward. Now, block lag exists and when block lag and placing blocks come together, it means you cant bridge fast. Now NetherGames does have good days where the block lag is practically non existent but that usually does not happen. So before I was banned off the NetherGames discord server, I remember there was a pole and it was asking the question what device you play on. And to my surprise, nearly HALF of the people that responded to that pole, played on a mobile device. Now you have to filter out the people who think playing on a controller connected to a phone or tablet counts as mobile(it doesnt) I would take off about 300-400 votes. This means that a lot of the player base on nethergames, is a mobile player. And if you think about it, mobile players left nethergames, lowering the player count. Why they left? Well 1. CPS based combos. You need to hit a person about 3 times with decent CPS(9-10) to get them high enough to use around 6-7 CPS to combo. Now Im pretty sure most people know that there are a decent chunk of good mobiles players that play solo and duo bedwars and some that are on the global wins leaderboard(amazing block0 and firecreeper456). What im saying is there are not a lot of good mobile players. So mix the block lag and not being able to speed bridge for mobile players and add the CPS based pvp and weird Knockback, that literally is the definition on mobile players leaving considering its not hard to get 9+ CPS on a pc jitter or butterfly clicking. Now there is a CPS cap but 15 CPS? 15 CPS is WAY too high because of the hit delay and CPS based knockback/PVP. 3. The hacker situation. Now there is a new anticheat and its actually kind of good considering I did a diagnoal bridging method for mobile(Chr7st video watch it) and it kept saying scaffold-A failed. But still. I have almost never seen an anti cheat ban. Now most hackers are probably first time hackers and inexperienced so they use extremely blatant features such as fly, 8 block reach, auto break, etc. But there are 3 things about hacker banning. 1. I have almost NEVER seen a staff member come online after I reported a player, and then ban them expect one time when MORFEUS(ty for banning them btw) came on and banned them. Now, you DO have a seemingly bad online reputation especially since 2 youtuber (jaydn and pocketgaming) calling nethergames bad. Also pockets video LITERALLY uses footage of another youtuber from 3 MONTHS ago showing that you use hypixel maps which is actually pretty weird considering you changed the maps almost what, 2-3 months ago??? Anyways, that is off topic and my and are starting to hurt from typing so let me get to the point. Kind of good, kind of bad anticheat. BedrockPlay for example, has an AMAZING anti-cheat. I got kicked off because I hit 2 people at once(mobile players can do that). You really need more staff. Now there are staff applications but I do not think adding 10+ questions, requiring PERFECT grammar AND on top of all that, needing to add a resume(you dont have to but as stated in the application, it increases your chances). Basically, staff applications are hard to get accepted. Out of the people that apply, I suppose the acceptance rate for staff applications is probably in the decimals. I almost never see a staff in a game, lobby or anything. So yea, please give me your opinions by replying and sorry if this seems like a run off sort of thing so yea.
anticheat doesnt ban or kick yet because they are trying to make it not kick people who aren't hacking

randomperson2

nice essay

It isn’t punishable for some reason, so there is nothing stopping people from connecting their keyboard and mouse to their iPad and memeing poor kids in touch queue

Yea, why do they need to be ig? Also there are lots of staff.

BEUHH POCKET IS A FAT CLOWN. Why u believing him when he made a click bait false video ‘exposing ng?’

Anyway another point is that is not how reporting works. You can report ig but all that does is flag the player.

Really like what u put out mobile especially the points about the applications and there anti cheat. There are a few things that I personally disagree on one of them being the cps cap, I per think it is pretty perfect now this might be more of a issue now cuz I heard that ng is having issues with there cps cap and how at the moment u can click above it with punishment like before but that is besides the point. U honestly don’t need 9-10 cps to be good at pvp. I clicked 5 for the lonest and didn’t run into much trouble I just wanted to see if i could butterfly click really. And mobile does have touch queuing where they shouldnt have to worry about pc players and others. And I am 100% for Nethergames making it punishable to que into touch while not being a touch player, that has got to be the dumbest thing that it has not been implemented. I personally love a lot of the things u suggested just I disagree on the cps cuz sometimes it seems that ng favors mobile too much. But that is just personal opinon.

randomperson2

Yea, why do they need to be ig? Also there are lots of staff.

BEUHH POCKET IS A FAT CLOWN. Why u believing him when he made a click bait false video ‘exposing ng?’

Anyway another point is that is not how reporting works. You can report ig but all that does is flag the player.

Most of the staff are useing discord. If you want to get a hacker banned for sure. Record them hacking and submit in the reports section of the forums. Currently stuff don’t upload so just use mediafire and put link.
You do be spamming

And to what you said about firecreeper being on global wins, he quit ng I think, so did byhackererror, they quit because it’s laggy.

Really like what u put out mobile especially the points about the applications and there anti cheat. There are a few things that I personally disagree on one of them being the cps cap, I per think it is pretty perfect now this might be more of a issue now cuz I heard that ng is having issues with there cps cap and how at the moment u can click above it with punishment like before but that is besides the point. U honestly don’t need 9-10 cps to be good at pvp. I clicked 5 for the lonest and didn’t run into much trouble I just wanted to see if i could butterfly click really. And mobile does have touch queuing where they shouldnt have to worry about pc players and others. And I am 100% for Nethergames making it punishable to que into touch while not being a touch player, that has got to be the dumbest thing that it has not been implemented. I personally love a lot of the things u suggested just I disagree on the cps cuz sometimes it seems that ng favors mobile too much. But that is just personal opinon.
They should maybe make the cps cap 13 or 14, 15 is to high. I’ve lost fights to pc players because they click 14+ cps do they get double hits, and I can get 10 cps so the fact that I pc players win off of double hits consistently is a bad sign, the difference between 15 and 7(what most mobiles do) is way more significant then almost anything else

They should maybe make the cps cap 13 or 14, 15 is to high. I’ve lost fights to pc players because they click 14+ cps do they get double hits, and I can get 10 cps so the fact that I pc players win off of double hits consistently is a bad sign, the difference between 15 and 7(what most mobiles do) is way more significant then almost anything else
ima have to disagree with that ik people who click and 20 plus cps and i click 10 and i have beat them. Cps doesnt = wins Tbh 7 is perfect number u can beat most with like i said i used to click 5cps no lie i was horrible at regualr clicks and could beat people who click 10 cps.

Xxslayer75

wow you wrote to much (not trying to be mean or anything but)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks