How do i report

Fenamer

Hi, I have seen 2x more hackers ever since the new anticheat update. i have made a thread about this and they told me to report on the forums. but the problem is that the report section in the forums dosent support mp4 files, and all the videos i record or going to, is going to be mp4. i use nvidia geforce experience game overlay to record and i can only record in mp4. And as i said too much hackers are ruling the servers. all solos, duos and squads and squads and solos contains the most hackers. Reporting on the forum, i reported once to check if they actually read it, and they actually reviewed the report. Thats when i happily when to the forums to report some hackers and get them banned, i saw that mp4 files aren't supported, actually i was able to import it, but it said "please wait till this files gets uploaded", and i played mc for 5 hrs, and saw some more, thats when i remembered that i actually was waiting for the files to get uploaded. i clicked submit, and it said the same as it did before.

Elit3charge

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division

We are sorry to here you are facing these issues but there a few things you can do to help us punish these offenders. You can use /report ingame to report said cheater. If you have evidence you can report them in #report on our discord (https://ngmc.co/d) with the format: IGN: Offence: Evidence: Or finally submit your evidence and fill out the information at https://ngmc.co/r Thanks!

Fenamer

btw i got banned on discord and when i report the hackers i really dont care for them to get banned. i want them to just even get kicked by the anticheat

Fenamer

also, is clicking on a nitro link unbannable in discord because i got banned and i appealed, but without any reply the appeal just got deleted out of nowhere

randomperson2

To become a crew, you will have to apply for trainee. Crews are a promoted position from Trainee with more permissions like directly issuing punishments in-game.

Apply for Trainee here ---> here.
To get through the trainee period… yk what I’m too lazy to say it read it on the application
maybe it’s 2am maybe it isn’t.

MegaRabyte

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
Hi, I have seen 2x more hackers ever since the new anticheat update. i have made a thread about this and they told me to report on the forums. but the problem is that the report section in the forums dosent support mp4 files, and all the videos i record or going to, is going to be mp4. i use nvidia geforce experience game overlay to record and i can only record in mp4. And as i said too much hackers are ruling the servers. all solos, duos and squads and squads and solos contains the most hackers. Reporting on the forum, i reported once to check if they actually read it, and they actually reviewed the report. Thats when i happily when to the forums to report some hackers and get them banned, i saw that mp4 files aren't supported, actually i was able to import it, but it said "please wait till this files gets uploaded", and i played mc for 5 hrs, and saw some more, thats when i remembered that i actually was waiting for the files to get uploaded. i clicked submit, and it said the same as it did before.
You could try uploading the file as an unlisted youtube video and create a text document with the link for the vid. That's what I have done multiple times.