How do I report a staff member for incompetence? (pls read description)

Happened a while ago. Sent video evidence of these fly hackers flying and it 'wasn't enough evidence'. They are clearly hackers and there was no way anyone could explain how they managed to get the beds(s).
Second video was ehh but there was no way he made it to base without flying, you could literally see his name tag flying while I was in the shop. This all happened a while ago and I don't think the staff member in question is a staff member anymore but it had me thinking. If it happened again how would I report a staff member? I mean the server is growing meaning that we are going to expect more deadweights to apply for staff so how would we report them?

I have attached the videos and I will genuinely be impressed if someone tells me how the players in question could get the beds without hacking.

No offense to the mod team, I know that you all work very hard (at least that is what it is like while I am writing this).

Attachments

• Obvious.zip
    36.4 MB · Views: 43
  • Not immediantly obvious.zip
    25.8 MB · Views: 21

TobiasDev

Senior Vice President - Development
Staff member
Senior Vice President
Developer
Applications Department

I need to agree with you in both cases. After reviewing the footage, for me it's pretty clear both of them are using cheats. Tho it is not my department and not my specialization to judge such things, but it's the moderator's specialization. I would ask some of the fellow staff members to review the footage again.
@TyeRCT @XxTrevorDxX @CarlottaCGG

I need to agree with you in both cases. After reviewing the footage, for me it's pretty clear both of them are using cheats. Tho it is not my department and not my specialization to judge such things, but it's the moderator's specialization. I would ask some of the fellow staff members to review the footage again.
@TyeRCT @XxTrevorDxX @CarlottaCGG
Ok, but how would I do that? Back then the mod that rejected it would be one mod that looks over 90% of the reports I file. If I submit it again it’s going to look like spamm. How would I get another mod to review the report. Do I just @ them?

CarlottaCGG

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
Appeals & Disputes Division

Happened a while ago. Sent video evidence of these fly hackers flying and it 'wasn't enough evidence'. They are clearly hackers and there was no way anyone could explain how they managed to get the beds(s).
Second video was ehh but there was no way he made it to base without flying, you could literally see his name tag flying while I was in the shop. This all happened a while ago and I don't think the staff member in question is a staff member anymore but it had me thinking. If it happened again how would I report a staff member? I mean the server is growing meaning that we are going to expect more deadweights to apply for staff so how would we report them?

I have attached the videos and I will genuinely be impressed if someone tells me how the players in question could get the beds without hacking.

No offense to the mod team, I know that you all work very hard (at least that is what it is like while I am writing this).
In the first montage, that’s not hacking but bug exploiting as what they did was mining to get directly into the hole and get the point, still yes it’s banneble and the person in question would get 2 points. (banned for one day)

The second video doesn’t really show the hacker while he use the hacks, but as it can be seen that the evidence was made when the game just started, we can exclude the usage of enderpearls and the use of the tap-tp hack, even though it will never be sure at 100%.
the player should get 4 points equal to a week of ban.

Reactions: iiiChora
In the first montage, that’s not hacking but bug exploiting as what they did was mining to get directly into the hole and get the point, still yes it’s banneble and the person in question would get 2 points. (banned for one day)

The second video doesn’t really show the hacker while he use the hacks, but as it can be seen that the evidence was made when the game just started, we can exclude the usage of enderpearls and the use of the tap-tp hack, even though it will never be sure at 100%.
Umm, both are clips of bedwars, not bridge..

Are you sure you are looking at the right clips?

CarlottaCGG

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
Appeals & Disputes Division

Are you sure you are looking at the right clips?
Oh yeah, sorry, I’ve seen both the files you sent but as I was working on another evidence, I’ve seen the wrong one, out of the two, but don’t worry, I’ve checked again and yeah, in the first “obvious.zip” you can see clearly the player flying around, they would get a total of 4 points for hacking as with the last one in the “not immediately obvious” file.

Reactions: iiiChora
Oh yeah, sorry, I’ve seen both the files you sent but as I was working on another evidence, I’ve seen the wrong one, out of the two, but don’t worry, I’ve checked again and yeah, in the first “obvious.zip” you can see clearly the player flying around, they would get a total of 4 points for hacking as with the last one in the “not immediately obvious” file.
Lol