Herobrine-The untold story

Every Minecraft player have listened about the legend herobrine. Though being only creepypasta, it seems scary. Everyone knows what is Herobrine's besic powers. 2 by 2 tunnel, no leaves in trees, random pyramids in water, and more. But what you don't know is who is herobrine. How was herobrine born.
This is my theory on Herobrine, his rise and fall.(Part 1)
By the way many of the people still think herobrine is Notch's dead brother or is it?
Actually, herobrine is the master of all the devils, having the superability of controlling every entity of the minecraft, including the ability to cross breed two completely different entities. The wither and ender dragon were crossbred and added so much power, that they could do all things. It became so much powerful hero, that was 80% made of brine. So named Herobrine, originally made to fight for the world. But because both dragon and wither were monsters, the creator of the herobrine was killed and seeing this, herobrine depressed so much that all the positive energy was turned into negativity. So much negativity that no one else could beat him. Since herobrine was crossbred of the Queen of End and the dictator of the nether, he had ability of both the End and the nether, being able to teleport and fly, fire could not touch him, all the hostile mobs were under him. Have you ever realized why are there not all mobs of real life in the minecraft? They all were against herobrine and thus were brutally killed. Being the only one to control the nether and the end, herobrine was becoming greedy, wanting to steal the power of the overworld. While visiting first time in the overworld, he was wanting base to stay. Since he enjoyed the cool water but hated sun of the overworld, he built the pyramid on the middle of the ocean. At the every night, he used to search for the superpower to be the only one ruler of all three dimensions. He used to search it in the hills digging 2 by 2 tunnels but didn't found that. After a long time, a player entered that world. He used to adventure in day time and sleep in the night which made night to skip. Herobrine had realised this is the power he was searching. He went wandering all the corner of the world in the search of the world, where he got the power of changing the time to night. The player, unknown about sudden change of day to night, was scared of zombie and creeper. It made him to constantly sleep and the day-night cycle was changing in such a way that the morse code was formed saying "I know who you are, come fight me if you can." Herobrine took it seriously, searching for the superpower at everytime. One day, he finally found it. The power was looking like him, but with eyes. Herobrine was afraid since the superpower was like him, capable of doing most of the things and with better eyes. To see all the abilities, he was always following the player. Whenever player came too close to him, he would teleport away. He would be invisible to follow, but was thinking the player would have the power to see invisible power. Don't know when, but herobrine revealed himself to the player. The player was afraid, trying to run away but could not. It was the time. Herobrine knew that the player was 100 times stronger than him, but the player was unknown about it. It was good for herobrine. He had few advantages, like 120000k health and ability to fly, teleport and become invisible, also the player not realizing how to activate more health, was defeated in the battle. It was the time when herobrine became lord of all dimensions. But, still player had a way. A way to kill the lord of evil.
To be continued: The mystery of the player's super ability(Wait till then)

I read it all and all I understood is herobrine is bred from enderdragon and wither. thats it. intresting theory or story
I mean it's just a fan story, so never mind. I wanted to make herobrine feel stronger and only 2 mobs, wither and enderdragon were in my mind. So, instead of choosing that herobrine was mutation of dragon or wither, I chose bred. Its just like story of Mewtwo, but in minecraft.

Reactions: DeathStorm3514

DeathStorm3514

I mean it's just a fan story, so never mind. I wanted to make herobrine feel stronger and only 2 mobs, wither and enderdragon were in my mind. So, instead of choosing that herobrine was mutation of dragon or wither, I chose bred. Its just like story of Mewtwo, but in minecraft.
herobrine is bred from Steve and white sheep's. which the white sheep give white eye

hardcriminals

LOl ill make an entity 303 theory right now looool

a 1ron Golem

Every Minecraft player have listened about the legend herobrine. Though being only creepypasta, it seems scary. Everyone knows what is Herobrine's besic powers. 2 by 2 tunnel, no leaves in trees, random pyramids in water, and more. But what you don't know is who is herobrine. How was herobrine born.
By the way many of the people still think herobrine is Notch's dead brother or is it?
Actually, herobrine is the master of all the devils, having the superability of controlling every entity of the minecraft, including the ability to cross breed two completely different entities. The wither and ender dragon were crossbred and added so much power, that they could do all things. It became so much powerful hero, that was 80% made of brine. So named Herobrine, originally made to fight for the world. But because both dragon and wither were monsters, the creator of the herobrine was killed and seeing this, herobrine depressed so much that all the positive energy was turned into negativity. So much negativity that no one else could beat him. Since herobrine was crossbred of the Queen of End and the dictator of the nether, he had ability of both the End and the nether, being able to teleport and fly, fire could not touch him, all the hostile mobs were under him. Have you ever realized why are there not all mobs of real life in the minecraft? They all were against herobrine and thus were brutally killed. Being the only one to control the nether and the end, herobrine was becoming greedy, wanting to steal the power of the overworld. While visiting first time in the overworld, he was wanting base to stay. Since he enjoyed the cool water but hated sun of the overworld, he built the pyramid on the middle of the ocean. At the every night, he used to search for the superpower to be the only one ruler of all three dimensions. He used to search it in the hills digging 2 by 2 tunnels but didn't found that. After a long time, a player entered that world. He used to adventure in day time and sleep in the night which made night to skip. Herobrine had realised this is the power he was searching. He went wandering all the corner of the world in the search of the world, where he got the power of changing the time to night. The player, unknown about sudden change of day to night, was scared of zombie and creeper. It made him to constantly sleep and the day-night cycle was changing in such a way that the morse code was formed saying "I know who you are, come fight me if you can." Herobrine took it seriously, searching for the superpower at everytime. One day, he finally found it. The power was looking like him, but with eyes. Herobrine was afraid since the superpower was like him, capable of doing most of the things and with better eyes. To see all the abilities, he was always following the player. Whenever player came too close to him, he would teleport away. He would be invisible to follow, but was thinking the player would have the power to see invisible power. Don't know when, but herobrine revealed himself to the player. The player was afraid, trying to run away but could not. It was the time. Herobrine knew that the player was 100 times stronger than him, but the player was unknown about it. It was good for herobrine. He had few advantages, like 120000k health and ability to fly, teleport and become invisible, also the player not realizing how to activate more health, was defeated in the battle. It was the time when herobrine became lord of all dimensions. But, still player had a way. A way to kill the lord of evil.
interesting

CrispyBoi321

Very intrestesting!

xMqchii

that's a pretty cool story