help please

justdawnn1801

so i went into nether games bedwars today and i just started playing, but the crosses and the checks were gone from the side thingy, and i couldn’t see which bed was not gone, which were left etc. does anyone have the same problem?

Elit3charge

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Yes this is a known issue that is currently being worked on. A few things that helped me fix the issue was:

1) Downgrade to 1.16.100 (PC only)
2) Use no texture packs
3) If the issue occurs completely relaunch Minecraft and rejoin NetherGames

Xephyris

NO SHOT you didn't see my post with the exact same thing a few hours earlier (with no replies). Thanks for the reply ig Trainee sir

Gruffinator

Yes as it is a known bug, the devs apre apparently working hard on it. I can't say they are for sure but judging from the messages in #support, looks like they are very aware of it.

For now I suggest memorising how many people join the game before your match starts.

Gool luck!

justdawnn1801

Yes this is a known issue that is currently being worked on. A few things that helped me fix the issue was:

2) Use no texture packs
it’s alright now, i fixed it ^^ thanks for replying!

justdawnn1801

Yes as it is a known bug, the devs apre apparently working hard on it. I can't say they are for sure but judging from the messages in #support, looks like they are very aware of it.

For now I suggest memorising how many people join the game before your match starts.

Gool luck!
okay thank you, i fixed it

2) Use no texture packs
Did anyone also see ems as squids?

CarlottaCGG

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department

so i went into nether games bedwars today and i just started playing, but the crosses and the checks were gone from the side thingy, and i couldn’t see which bed was not gone, which were left etc. does anyone have the same problem?
I didn’t experience that bug myself but it was indeed already reported, what the trainee said is right.

The Dev team should be already working on this to fix it soon. ^^