Hacker

VIREDEX396

So I found this guy called 'LegendCobra100' who has a green skin with some other details. I found him Hacking in Bedwars. I am sorry that I do not have proof, but I will tell what I witnessed. He was able to break Blocks while killing players. HE could them EVEN IF HE COULD NOT EVEN SEE THEM! HE seems to have a hack which starts killing players in the radius of 3 blocks around him. When I report him It says that I cannot Report the player. Please check out on this douche

Elit3charge

Crew
Staff member
Crew

So I found this guy called 'LegendCobra100' who has a green skin with some other details. I found him Hacking in Bedwars. I am sorry that I do not have proof, but I will tell what I witnessed. He was able to break Blocks while killing players. HE could them EVEN IF HE COULD NOT EVEN SEE THEM! HE seems to have a hack which starts killing players in the radius of 3 blocks around him. When I report him It says that I cannot Report the player. Please check out on this douche
You can report them here.

Xephyris

That's called killaura. Many players have it so there is not much point reporting a hacker here; if that was the case it would be completely flooded because of the large number of hackers and cheaters. In future, just report them straight away through the link provided above, as there is likely not much people reading the forums can do.

TubbosFire

There’s hackers everywhere. When I’m on skyblock PvP arena there are people that attack me without even looking at me. It’s like driving a car with ur eyes closed yet still making it home alive.

randomperson2

Report them on the forums or discord, but I’m afraid to say that without proof there’s very little chance (if any) that a staff member will accept your report and ban them.