greifing support

if u were griefed bye someone i will restore ur stuff up to 200k or scammed but send me a screeny of the griefer or scammer or show me prove pls note i wont help u if ur a griefer nor scammer since staff and the owners wont help ppl when griefed someones gotta help from hardcriminals the richest skyblock player

ur the a hole to talk 200k means 200 thousand duh i said up to 200k idoit next time think

and next have you even been griefed huh i need prove of your a griefer or you getting scammed money or something like that you cant just scam me lol i need prove kid

UnversedSatyr17

200k is not a lot and u say ur the richest person in sky block when people have 99999999 I thought u meant 200m or sum cause u said u were the richest person in sb idiot next time think if that’s true?

hi i was scamed from cube idk what his full username is he tpa traped me and i died losing a gset a gaxe a gsword a g pick and 30mil so plz help restore what was lost to the best of your ability plz anything helps

200k is not a lot and u say ur the richest person in sky block when people have 99999999 I thought u meant 200m or sum cause u said u were the richest person in sb idiot next time think if that’s true?
ok thats it i quit im not doing this anymore because ppl like him are stupit i am the richest i just dont wana spend to much cash duh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks