Great idea ,more effective than antichrat (maybe)

AquaWit

what if after some number of in-game reports like 4 or 5 , that player would be blocked by that specific gamemode .

It may seem stupid , as crew would not be able to catch the hacker red-handed but maybe if Devs fix the replay mod which was there but it broke ... Maybe

Then evidence would be easily collected , and hacker would also be blocked to play ,so community can play in peace with no cheaters or toxic players :)

a 1ron Golem

what if after some number of in-game reports like 4 or 5 , that player would be blocked by that specific gamemode .

It may seem stupid , as crew would not be able to catch the hacker red-handed but maybe if Devs fix the replay mod which was there but it broke ... Maybe

Then evidence would be easily collected , and hacker would also be blocked to play ,so community can play in peace with no cheaters or toxic players :)
then players like Chr7st and xZqck will be banned in 5 minutes. even decent players get called hax on. That is just not fair to someone who's good and gets wrongfully reported by "the (2 IQ) community" (I hope you recognize yourself) of noobs who can't even click 2 CPS or are on mobile and cry hax hax hax hax every time they die. Many people also report a cheater if one person says "green hax" everyone will report green.

This is not reasonable. This basically says any nicked sweat will be blocked until a staff is online as most sweats get reported multiple times everyday.

randomperson2

This isn’t really a good idea because all the sweats like xzqck89 chr7st sirstev3 bamaboy5554 Wh13p and even some people with around 5-6 kdr like bdoggy617 and bigbrokenzie137 probably get reported a few times a day, and even then you’ll have the good-but-not-amazing people who will report them simply for the act of just playing against nons. This is the same as saying you don’t like challenges. Then those good but not amazing people I mentioned earlier will have a kdr above 150 probably just grinding nons and will have 100k credits and the sweats will be stuck saying “help pls I can’t get in”

Whats sad about them having 150+ kdr tho grinding nons is that they have not gotten better because all they have done is just kill level 3 nons that joined two hours ago.

randomperson2

This isn’t really a good idea because all the sweats like xzqck89 chr7st sirstev3 bamaboy5554 Wh13p and even some people with around 5-6 kdr like bdoggy617 and bigbrokenzie137 probably get reported a few times a day, and even then you’ll have the good-but-not-amazing people who will report them simply for the act of just playing against nons. This is the same as saying you don’t like challenges. Then those good but not amazing people I mentioned earlier will have a kdr above 150 probably just grinding nons and will have 100k credits and the sweats will be stuck saying “help pls I can’t get in”

Whats sad about them having 150+ kdr tho grinding nons is that they have not gotten better because all they have done is just kill level 3 nons that joined two hours ago.
Also, the people I listed probably is about 1/20 of all the sweats who play nethergames. So imagine all those sweats getting banned of bw or whatever because they got reported by nons on a Nintendo from 1986. This would lead to a decline in players, and less people would join nethergames. Then, it would ultimately be like galaxite where everyone is trash or it would just shut down because of no players. After all, NetherGames is a community based server.

AquaWit

Then evidence would be easily collected , and hacker would also be blocked to play ,so community can play in peace with no cheaters

Thx for the replies :) now I understand why it's not a good idea . But would the replay mod be fixed is good idea? Forget about the report system , just the replay mod, it's easy evidence , not everyone can record, post it on their YouTube channel so that staff can see the evidence if it's not in the size limit of discord, not everyone can start recording immediately , not everyone has an inbuilt recording system or have download 1 . Replay mod being fixed is still a thing that should happen
And about the report system, we can have higher tiers , paid people not being affected or have a higher limit . As they are trustable and only a few people would be there with a high tier or paid rank hacking :)

EpicFlameDragon

Also, the people I listed probably is about 1/20 of all the sweats who play nethergames. So imagine all those sweats getting banned of bw or whatever because they got reported by nons on a Nintendo from 1986. This would lead to a decline in players, and less people would join nethergames. Then, it would ultimately be like galaxite where everyone is trash or it would just shut down because of no players. After all, NetherGames is a community based server.
exactly, you don't even have to be much of a sweat to get hackusted and reported. I mean, someone's even reported me...

randomperson2

And about the report system, we can have higher tiers , paid people not being affected or have a higher limit . As they are trustable and only a few people would be there with a high tier or paid rank hacking :)
Ok, but those few people would probably spike because if hackers saw that you need like 20 reports to get blocked they would immediately buy legend rank and then there you go.

Then again, I’m not saying this is complete garbage, because it could work as long as hackers don’t see this forum post (hackers rarely go on the forums anyway)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks