Not open for further replies.

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Applications Department
Forums Moderator

these admins also say this when someone scams them they ban them
This is not acceptable behavior. But I'm still missing for the evidence that that actually took place, because without it, we cannot do anything. Even a username of the staff member would be enough for an internal investigation.

bad at telling the diffrence between messing around and insults
Maybe it's not us that can't tell the difference but you? Because from how I know the in-game staff members, they are very reasonable in their punishments. That said, we try to keep NetherGames as child-friendly as possible as Minecraft Bedrock is a game which has a hugely young player base.

they even mute for no reason
Can you back this claim with actual evidence?

a 1ron Golem

and can be unreasonable these admins also say this when someone scams them they ban them and denied they ever did it and say that it was a hacker even jedi herberts and trevor and those people are the best of the best and guess what sometimes they even mute for no reason like come on dude
yeah of course they flex they aren't good like hyperlands staff who are actually helpful and not sarcastic
except the good ones there are some good staff and some -_-

buchwasa

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Discord Moderation Division
I'd ask for you to back up your claim here. The staff are typically sarcastic only when they aren't answering support inquires. Our staff try their hardest to make everyone satisfied in a professional manner.
yeah of course they flex they aren't good like hyperlands staff who are actually helpful and not sarcastic
except the good ones there are some good staff and some -_-

a 1ron Golem

I'd ask for you to back up your claim here. The staff are typically sarcastic only when they aren't answering support inquires. Our staff try their hardest to make everyone satisfied in a professional manner.
i'll just say jk since i dont wanna argue

hardcriminals

wait a second i didnt know staff would be online darn it but im still right they can be unreasonable

hardcriminals

ikr thier so unreasonable sometimes buch remmeber 6 months ago when ng was totally abusing their power most ppl say they dont but not true they still do its like the russians said to me u did not just see that plane fly into the pentagon ok ppl who am i suppose to believe you are my leing eyes

hardcriminals

and u staff who say that we do not abuse have no clue whats even going on ok

hardcriminals

and staff abuse their power at least 10 times a day

buchwasa

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Discord Moderation Division
I'm not going to argue with someone who is giving no evidence to back their claims. If you have any proof of these claims, I do invite you to send that to us, if not, like Toby said before, give us a name. I would say that your argument is completely untrue anyway, our staff are not unfair and abusive, we would know if that were the case.

Right now, none of you who say stuff like this help your cases at all. None of us will believe you if you guys keep making threads about how bad we are and argue with the staff, since you take away from your credibility by making baseless and empty claims. The most you're working towards is a ban from the forums, because of your constant disrespect. I suggest you all either back up your claims with evidence that way we can do something or if you don't have any evidence to just stay quiet.

hardcriminals

I'm not going to argue with someone who is giving no evidence to back their claims. If you have any proof of these claims, I do invite you to send that to us, if not, like Toby said before, give us a name. I would say that your argument is completely untrue anyway, our staff are not unfair and abusive, we would know if that were the case.

Right now, none of you who say stuff like this help your cases at all. None of us will believe you if you guys keep making threads about how bad we are and argue with the staff, since you take away from your credibility by making baseless and empty claims. The most you're working towards is a ban from the forums, because of your constant disrespect. I suggest you all either back up your claims with evidence that way we can do something or if you don't have any evidence to just stay quiet.
ok if i send u prove will u beleive me ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks