Funnist ban

Let me get this straight I got banned like 18 or 17 days ago for flying. But I was on 1.16.220 and there wasnt even 1 hack client that supported that version Lmfao. so a kid recorded me when I took kb to the sky and said I was flying apparently Lmfao. I tried to appeal for my ban but they said ima get banned from appealing Lmfao. Like even onix, fate, astral clients weren't supporting 1.16.220 Lmfao. for the pple who said you were on 1.16.201. my pc auto update any apps when I shut it down and it force update or I cant play Minecraft LMFAO so its very funny how I get perm banned but there wasnt even a hack client and show me/put vidoe of me flying if u think I was flying LMFAO, thats just messed up tbh. Plus I was like 2 best player in skyblock in pvp so why would I even get a hack client in first place LMFAO.
lie

JediHerbert

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
If you were banned, it was for a reason. We don't ban or mute without evidence. However, mistakes do sometimes happen and like Huy said if you believe it was unjustified you can always appeal at https://ngmc.co/ub. If your appeal is denied keep in mind there is valid proof that you had been breaking the rules

If you were banned, it was for a reason. We don't ban or mute without evidence. However, mistakes do sometimes happen and like Huy said if you believe it was unjustified you can always appeal at https://ngmc.co/ub. If your appeal is denied keep in mind there is valid proof that you had been breaking the rules
bruh i just said and proofed that i wasnt hacking there wasnt even a hack client that was up at that time lmfao i just updated to 1.16.220 then after like 1 or 2 days im banned like ????

JediHerbert

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
bruh i just said and proofed that i wasnt hacking there wasnt even a hack client that was up at that time lmfao i just updated to 1.16.220 then after like 1 or 2 days im banned like ????
Like I said earlier, we don't ban or mute without evidence. However, mistakes do sometimes happen, if you believe it was unjustified you can always appeal at https://ngmc.co/ub.

Reactions: XxTrevorDxX

Foil

Let me get this straight I got banned like 18 or 17 days ago for flying. But I was on 1.16.220 and there wasnt even 1 hack client that supported that version Lmfao. so a kid recorded me when I took kb to the sky and said I was flying apparently Lmfao. I tried to appeal for my ban but they said ima get banned from appealing Lmfao. Like even onix, fate, astral clients weren't supporting 1.16.220 Lmfao. for the pple who said you were on 1.16.201. my pc auto update any apps when I shut it down and it force update or I cant play Minecraft LMFAO so its very funny how I get perm banned but there wasnt even a hack client and show me/put vidoe of me flying if u think I was flying LMFAO, thats just messed up tbh. Plus I was like 2 best player in skyblock in pvp so why would I even get a hack client in first place LMFAO.
is "lmfao" a type of punctuation to you?

JediHerbert

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
Bruh they said they think of banning me from appealing like ive told them but they dont believe for sum reason.
it's totally normal if they don't believe you, if they believe everyone then everyone will get unbanned and the server will be full of rule-breakers. I think they are actually doing an amazing job with these ban appeals.

guys guys listen people ng makes big boguess mistakes come on bro these ppl sometimes are horrible at telling the diffrence a friend of mine got banned just becuz he schooled an admin at bw come on dude thats just wrong on so many levels and also guess what they also are bad at telling the diffrence between messing around and insults come on sometimes people insult for the fun of it becuz its fun

and can be unreasonable these admins also say this when someone scams them they ban them and denied they ever did it and say that it was a hacker even jedi herberts and trevor and those people are the best of the best and guess what sometimes they even mute for no reason like come on dude

randomperson2

guys guys listen people ng makes big boguess mistakes come on bro these ppl sometimes are horrible at telling the diffrence a friend of mine got banned just becuz he schooled an admin at bw come on dude thats just wrong on so many levels and also guess what they also are bad at telling the diffrence between messing around and insults come on sometimes people insult for the fun of it becuz its fun
that’s the fifth English test you’ve failed today

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks