Funnist ban

Let me get this straight I got banned like 18 or 17 days ago for flying. But I was on 1.16.220 and there wasnt even 1 hack client that supported that version Lmfao. so a kid recorded me when I took kb to the sky and said I was flying apparently Lmfao. I tried to appeal for my ban but they said ima get banned from appealing Lmfao. Like even onix, fate, astral clients weren't supporting 1.16.220 Lmfao. for the pple who said you were on 1.16.201. my pc auto update any apps when I shut it down and it force update or I cant play Minecraft LMFAO so its very funny how I get perm banned but there wasnt even a hack client and show me/put vidoe of me flying if u think I was flying LMFAO, thats just messed up tbh. Plus I was like 2 best player in skyblock in pvp so why would I even get a hack client in first place LMFAO.

LargeKnome

Discord Moderator
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Discord Moderation Division
Builder

1) all bans are issued with a crew+ having collected and/or reviewed the evidence beforehand.
2) We only ban users from appealing if they submit multiple appeals for the same punishment.

1) all bans are issued with a crew+ having collected and/or reviewed the evidence beforehand.
2) We only ban users from appealing if they submit multiple appeals for the same punishment.
But i gave u the proof like there wasnt even a hack client that supported that version atm.

Secondly i appeal bc my ban was not fair and I try to explain to them in different ways and try to help them understand i just proved my point there wasnt a hack client out for 1.16.220 at that time so ???????????????????

LargeKnome

Discord Moderator
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Builder

no other pple might not of updated there game at that time bc i have update force thing
It's not likely that it would take THAT long (~3 days) for your popular hack clients to update to 1.16.220. Furthermore, why were you looking for hack clients if you don't hack?

It's not likely that it would take THAT long (~3 days) for your popular hack clients to update to 1.16.220. Furthermore, why were you looking for hack clients if you don't hack?
bruh im not looking for plus a client isnt going to be out 3 seconds after minecraft update LMFAO

LargeKnome

Discord Moderator
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Builder

Yeah but 3 days, it'll be out. Also, how are you so sure no were out if you weren't looking for one?

Yeah but 3 days, it'll be out. Also, how are you so sure no were out if you weren't looking for|

Yeah but 3 days, it'll be out. Also, how are you so sure no were out if you weren't looking for one?
bruh and how would ik bc ive been playing java for like 90 percent of time and i just hopped on NG after they updated to 1.16.220 then they say i get banned Like ???

LargeKnome

Discord Moderator
Staff member
Discord Moderator
Builder

NG had it supported within 1 day.

a 1ron Golem

Let me get this straight I got banned like 18 or 17 days ago for flying. But I was on 1.16.220 and there wasnt even 1 hack client that supported that version Lmfao. so a kid recorded me when I took kb to the sky and said I was flying apparently Lmfao. I tried to appeal for my ban but they said ima get banned from appealing Lmfao. Like even onix, fate, astral clients weren't supporting 1.16.220 Lmfao. for the pple who said you were on 1.16.201. my pc auto update any apps when I shut it down and it force update or I cant play Minecraft LMFAO so its very funny how I get perm banned but there wasnt even a hack client and show me/put vidoe of me flying if u think I was flying LMFAO, thats just messed up tbh. Plus I was like 2 best player in skyblock in pvp so why would I even get a hack client in first place LMFAO.
how can you prove you didn't just NOT UPDATE?

Reactions: xXvnotKaivXx

xXvnotKaivXx

first alot of people say they dont hack but they do and second i have seen many high ranked players who say we dont hack and they do i have been bullied alot of times and i was banned for perminently because a high ranked player didnt liked me so he reported me falsely.

first alot of people say they dont hack but they do and second i have seen many high ranked players who say we dont hack and they do i have been bullied alot of times and i was banned for perminently because a high ranked player didnt liked me so he reported me falsely.
yh high rank players get more attention bc they have rank oof

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks