Server Development Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Department
Reports Department
Web Development Department

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
The whole point of charging our players for VIP ranks is so we can use the profits generated from selling these products to pay cost as associated with running our Minecraft servers and other services like the forums, stats engine, user databases, etc. Allowing players to get these products for free means we would not be able to keep anything running at all.

Reactions: SilverBladFoReal
The whole point of charging our players for VIP ranks is so we can use the profits generated from selling these products to pay cost as associated with running our Minecraft servers and other services like the forums, stats engine, user databases, etc. Allowing players to get these products for free means we would not be able to keep anything running at all.[/QUOTE

+Keith
I support the server but I don't wanna give 150$ for just a stupid rank!!! Sorry but I don't go to work and I don't have so much money.
Hope you read this.

Keith

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Developer
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Reports Department
Web Development Department

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Unless you wish to buy 5 Legend ranks, you don’t need to pay $150 (unless $150 in your currency is equivalent to $30 USD of course). In addition to this, if the rank is “stupid” as you called it, why do you want it?

Reactions: Likeahorse3

Callum

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Reports Department

Jul 1, 2017
a theatre near you
By the time you actually vote 250 times for 250 vote keys, chances are you probably would have already won a Legend rank. This is because if you are a top voter for a month you go in the draw to win a rank so you just need to vote 30 times, and 250 votes mean you would have voted for around 8 months so I think your chances are pretty high. Also, would a player really vote for 250 days without getting sick of voting or the server? Finally, the main reason is as Keith said, we need ranks to cost money to keep the server running otherwise, well there wouldn't be a server.

Justyn

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
Apr 2, 2019
AJ's heart
Add a new update.
Everyday we vote, we get vote key.
And we could buy free instant rank with vote keys
Exp:
VIP 100 VOTE KEYS
EMERLARD REQUIRE VIP RANK AND 200 VOTE KEYS