Forum Moderators

a 1ron Golem

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators

NetherGames should add moderators specifically for the forums because:

1. The forums would become much more active, since people would join who were interested in the position.
2. Less toxicity-the forums is a largely unmoderated place, and a lot of toxicity that would be noticed on Discord goes unnoticed on the forums. Some stuff I'm not going to say because there are younger kids here, but if you DM me at a 1ron Golem#0001 I can clarify what I mean
3. A ban/appeal system-It would be helpful if a clear system was imposed (just like on Discord) with certain chances and then a ban. So far, the only person I can recall being banned is Nubmastre69, who deserved it, but it would be nice for people to be warned for toxicity, advertising in the wrong categories, etc.
4. People who don't have Discord can get quick help-Some people who don't have Discord come on the forums to get help. And while there are staff members present, some people don't get an answer for a while and some not at all. People who do have Discord can pop a message in #support and boom, a mod's usually there to help in a few minutes.

Some general criteria to apply-
The forums only needs 3-4 moderators, so the mods can be manually reviewed by the staff team instead of being checked against a criteria.

If you like my suggestion, consider upvoting. If you don't, reply with some good ideas. Bye!

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators

NetherGames should add moderators specifically for the forums because:

1. The forums would become much more active, since people would join who were interested in the position.
2. Less toxicity-the forums is a largely unmoderated place, and a lot of toxicity that would be noticed on Discord goes unnoticed on the forums. Some stuff I'm not going to say because there are younger kids here, but if you DM me at a 1ron Golem#0001 I can clarify what I mean
3. A ban/appeal system-It would be helpful if a clear system was imposed (just like on Discord) with certain chances and then a ban. So far, the only person I can recall being banned is Nubmastre69, who deserved it, but it would be nice for people to be warned for toxicity, advertising in the wrong categories, etc.
4. People who don't have Discord can get quick help-Some people who don't have Discord come on the forums to get help. And while there are staff members present, some people don't get an answer for a while and some not at all. People who do have Discord can pop a message in #support and boom, a mod's usually there to help in a few minutes.

Some general criteria to apply-
The forums only needs 3-4 moderators, so the mods can be manually reviewed by the staff team instead of being checked against a criteria.

If you like my suggestion, consider upvoting. If you don't, reply with some good ideas. Bye!
The forms are small so forum moderators are not that needed. Can’t we report members already? Because of the small community anyone who steps out of line will be noticed and reported.

Elit3charge

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee

I mean there are forums moderator applications but I suppose staff aren't interested in devoting there time specifically to the forums, having forums moderators is definitely a good idea I just think that its not a desired enough position.

AreroLR

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Well, there's always live chat if you don't have Discord/ don't want to ask a question in #support.