Learn how to run a server and if you can’t run one don’t keep it up

trev

Vice President
Staff member
Vice President
Applications Department
Player Services Department

Hello there! First off, please be sure that you’re considerate of your language while on our forums. Swearing is not tolerated. Secondly, if you have actual feedback regarding the server, we’d be happy to hear it. Simply telling us to “fix our server” explains close to nothing at all, so please help us out a bit there.

Xleqn1002

Hello there! First off, please be sure that you’re considerate of your language while on our forums. Swearing is not tolerated. Secondly, if you have actual feedback regarding the server, we’d be happy to hear it. Simply telling us to “fix our server” explains close to nothing at all, so please help us out a bit there.
That’s ng haters for u lmoa

Deconiax

I dont think nethergames needs fixing. I love the server! The only situation about it is the hackers. There are people with reach in mostly bedwars and I dont like that because everyone complains in the server about them. But besides that, you guys at nethergames are doing a bang up job!

Tekqo

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee

I dont think nethergames needs fixing. I love the server! The only situation about it is the hackers. There are people with reach in mostly bedwars and I dont like that because everyone complains in the server about them. But besides that, you guys at nethergames are doing a bang up job!

true true, they are working on a better anti-cheat though. I've got to say, there have been some improvements to the hacker problem.

Ciaroite

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division

I dont think nethergames needs fixing. I love the server! The only situation about it is the hackers. There are people with reach in mostly bedwars and I dont like that because everyone complains in the server about them. But besides that, you guys at nethergames are doing a bang-up job!
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, it’s also indeed true that our developers are working on the anti-cheat to make it better every day, we appreciate that their and our hard work is recognized. ^^

randomperson2

See this is an example of some really good feedback the op really needs to take some notes and stop being a cringe galaxite player

randomperson2

What servers do you run then? We would love to know.
Thats right you don’t run any servers do you nethergames has been going since 2016 (6 years ago) so they must be doing something right

Deconiax

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, it’s also indeed true that our developers are working on the anti-cheat to make it better every day, we appreciate that their and our hard work is recognized. ^^
U guys are doing a bang-up job with the hacker problem, not as many as before! But one small issue I have. I get kicked sometimes randomly while playing, and it usually happens during bedwars. Other wise, you guys are absolutely kicking the hackers out of your server!