Final Words

Hey guys,

I thought it was about time I shared a few things with you guys. A couple weeks ago I made the tough decision to resign from the NetherGames staff team. It was something I considered for a long time as the server has had a gigantic impact on my life and who I am. So choosing to leave was difficult for me. The decision I made was a long time in the coming and I resigned because of a in the moment situation, similar to WolfBXT. I am planning on leaving NG as for now. But I always seem to come back. Lets see what happens :/

So here I will answer some of the most frequent questions I get asked.

Why did you resign?
A lot of reasons lead to me resigning. I was constantly finding myself in sticky situations that were just making things harder on me. I have exams coming up and have moved house twice in the past month. Logging on the network was becoming something I was forcing myself to do, as I was becoming demotivated from banning hackers. Banning hackers I found very repetitive and time consuming. Time I didn't have. Staff was becoming lower and lower of a priority for me and I was starting to consider it a chore. When I had had enough of dealing with it all I decided to resign.

Will you reapply for trainee?
I most likely wont reapply for where I see myself going from now but you never know. It wont be any time soon that's for sure.

Will you be making more youtube videos?
I have been working hard on videos but I have also became really demotivated at YouTube. If you couldn't tell I have barely uploaded these past few months. It also has become barely even a priority for me and I got burnt out. I started grinding factions to put off having to make videos and have became rather wealthy. I don't think I will be posting many new videos from now on. I will upload what videos I have left, then move on. :/

Did you get dissmissed?
NO WHY DOES EVERYTHING THINK THAT. In all seriousness I resigned and was not dismissed or fired. It was my decision to leave.

Note: Please start apreciating staff members, they do so much for this network that has people that don't deserve them. I got the privilege to work alongside them and see the amazing work they do. And stop shouting at staff members with comment such as "fix the server". It isn't as easy as just hitting a button, they try their best and staff are just people who offer to do work to make this server better, out of their own time. Most staff roles work for Ng for free.

Last words:
Thank you all for being supportive towards me and all the kind comments. To those of you who tried to bring me down and get me dismissed constantly. I hope your happy now that you got what you want. Special thanks to: Bdoggy617, Timewasterz, Ben25536 Miller, Thorka1796, xHqlinq, and Reded. You guys have been great friends and sorry if I forgot to mention anyone :/

Peace out ily all

Reactions: Skeletron017381

AreroLR

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division

Was great having you on the staff team. Sad to see you go. Best of luck in the future and hope things go well for you. Gonna miss you, trainee pal :(

TheShowcase

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Division

Hey Blake! It's always sad to see a fellow staff member leave the team, but its even more sad when they decide to stop playing on NetherGames but I understand your situation & I give you the best wishes. Good luck on the Exams as well! If you ever plan on coming back I will be here waiting for you (I hope ;-;) & other friends that you have. We will miss you. (Just sad I did not get mentioned :c sadge)

Kind regards,
TheShowcase6715
Mod, Appeals & Disputes Division

Timewasterz

Crew
Staff member
Crew
Man, I will really miss having you around. But I completely understand your situation, and I only wish the best for your future endevors.
Hopefully, in the future, we can meet again, but until then!

Sorry man only mentioned "close friends" :/
Hey Blake! It's always sad to see a fellow staff member leave the team, but its even more sad when they decide to stop playing on NetherGames but I understand your situation & I give you the best wishes. Good luck on the Exams as well! If you ever plan on coming back I will be here waiting for you (I hope ;-;) & other friends that you have. We will miss you. (Just sad I did not get mentioned :c sadge)

Kind regards,
TheShowcase6715
Mod, Appeals & Disputes Division

Gruffinator

This is unfortunate :( I hope you have lots more spare time in your life now!
I completely understand your decision and wish you luck in the future.
Enjoy life!

coolgod09

Hey guys,

I thought it was about time I shared a few things with you guys. A couple weeks ago I made the tough decision to resign from the NetherGames staff team. It was something I considered for a long time as the server has had a gigantic impact on my life and who I am. So choosing to leave was difficult for me. The decision I made was a long time in the coming and I resigned because of a in the moment situation, similar to WolfBXT. I am planning on leaving NG as for now. But I always seem to come back. Lets see what happens :/

Why did you resign?
A lot of reasons lead to me resigning. I was constantly finding myself in sticky situations that were just making things harder on me. I have exams coming up and have moved house twice in the past month. Logging on the network was becoming something I was forcing myself to do, as I was becoming demotivated from banning hackers. Banning hackers I found very repetitive and time consuming. Time I didn't have. Staff was becoming lower and lower of a priority for me and I was starting to consider it a chore. When I had had enough of dealing with it all I decided to resign.

I most likely wont reapply for where I see myself going from now but you never know. It wont be any time soon that's for sure.

I have been working hard on videos but I have also became really demotivated at YouTube. If you couldn't tell I have barely uploaded these past few months. It also has become barely even a priority for me and I got burnt out. I started grinding factions to put off having to make videos and have became rather wealthy. I don't think I will be posting many new videos from now on. I will upload what videos I have left, then move on. :/

Did you get dissmissed?
NO WHY DOES EVERYTHING THINK THAT. In all seriousness I resigned and was not dismissed or fired. It was my decision to leave.

Note: Please start apreciating staff members, they do so much for this network that has people that don't deserve them. I got the privilege to work alongside them and see the amazing work they do. And stop shouting at staff members with comment such as "fix the server". It isn't as easy as just hitting a button, they try their best and staff are just people who offer to do work to make this server better, out of their own time. Most staff roles work for Ng for free.

Last words:
Thank you all for being supportive towards me and all the kind comments. To those of you who tried to bring me down and get me dismissed constantly. I hope your happy now that you got what you want. Special thanks to: Bdoggy617, Timewasterz, Ben25536 Miller, Thorka1796, xHqlinq, and Reded. You guys have been great friends and sorry if I forgot to mention anyone :/

Peace out ily all
we will remember u :(

Hey guys,

Why did you resign?

Did you get dissmissed?

Last words:

Peace out ily all
im sorry, have a good life :)