Featured Servers and NG

I would like to know, Why NG isn't on the featured servers? Do you need to pay? The server has 1000-2000 players online, making it larger than Lifeboat and Mineville City together! It just doesn´t make sense a high quality server isn't there and low quality they are in.

ChillCarrot21

BrokenLens also has like 2300-2500 on weekends and I think these servers prefer not to be in the featured section for reasons maybe with handling like 7000-8000 players, staff, crew, builders, report system, website management, devs and just more to handle. Money might also be one of the reasons as well. :/ Lifeboat also has like 15000 players but it sucks, change my mind.

ObamaCare

also cubecraft are saying that they have a powerful anti cheat and bans 1000+ hackers a week but that’s not true . I was playing egg wars and the. I just see some dumb Alex skin flying towards me and using kill aura on me. trash server !

LunarShadow963

also cubecraft are saying that they have a powerful anti cheat and bans 1000+ hackers a week but that’s not true . I was playing egg wars and the. I just see some dumb Alex skin flying towards me and using kill aura on me. trash server !
Cuhecraft is not trash and I've only seen Flyers in minerware the server isn't the best but it's not trash.

CyanLloyd

It Could work great though, as some death game modes (arcade) can be revived and they can finally add that games start if they’re full.

CyanLloyd

The point is: lifeboat USED to be very good, with a lot of games. The lack of moderation however doomed this server to it’s downfall, an increasing amount of bugs and hackers and the only staff have been doing is making marketplace maps.

LunarShadow963

The point is: lifeboat USED to be very good, with a lot of games. The lack of moderation however doomed this server to it’s downfall, an increasing amount of bugs and hackers and the only staff have been doing is making marketplace maps.
Bud If you think these games were good then you need to have the ridiculous bedwars maps the ugly models And the dumb games shoved in your face.
And the community isn't to bright either, I can enchant my armour and I'm called hacks on. And if I drink a jump pot and jump, instant kicked. And you used to be able to go into the void on the old lobby, and were kicked for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks