• Battle Royale

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Survival Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creative

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Paige

Wanted to get as many people to respond because at school I’m doing a sort of like vote or what would you rather and I choose to do Minecraft so I wanted to know what favourite games on Minecraft your guys are they can be anything like survival or creative anything that you love! ;)

Reactions: TokyoPanda

TokyoPanda

Thats a good question! In my opinion, MurderMystery is my favorite game. From camo trolling to trolling the murderer by getting into a spot they can’t reach, theres just an endless amount of ways you can have fun in that game. Also, if you didn’t know, you can make a poll about what games are your favorite and people can vote on which game(s) they like. If you want to know how to set up a poll, just ask ;)

Reactions: Paige

Paige

Thats a good question! In my opinion, MurderMystery is my favorite game. From camo trolling to trolling the murderer by getting into a spot they can’t reach, theres just an endless amount of ways you can have fun in that game. Also, if you didn’t know, you can make a poll about what games are your favorite and people can vote on which game(s) they like. If you want to know how to set up a poll, just ask ;)
Thanks for you reply! That would be awesome of you could that would be great, I forgot to thank you as well for helping me so much I’m new here and it already feels like I’ve been here for a mont! :)

Reactions: TokyoPanda

SethJonesPE

Wanted to get as many people to respond because at school I’m doing a sort of like vote or what would you rather and I choose to do Minecraft so I wanted to know what favourite games on Minecraft your guys are they can be anything like survival or creative anything that you love! ;)

My favorite would have to be the Creative server. It's the only one I play now, anyways.

Reactions: Paige
I personally like Creative mode because you get to build whatever you want with the advantage of not being killed.
I have to agree... Also in creative you can build with friends while improving your skills... plus there isn’t tnt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks