Extremely Helpful Duels Guide

Hi! Did you come here because you SUCK at pvp :D. Of course you did because all your friends laughed at u for because 360 MLG Noscoped comboed by a guy named "Technoblade" (sub to his channel) So here are some tips :D.

Tip #1: Use Golden Apple before going into battle: When the timer is going down, don't just wait! You eat dat beautiful apple and you receive Xtra health points :D. Also make sure they don't hit you with an arrow because they with exactly drain 2 hearts from u! So remember kidz, don't do drugs :D and eat dat apple

Tip #2: Learning to Fight Win10: Now I know wut your syaing (No i dont ;-;) But Herobrine1233352 win10 are so OP, hwo u know u no life person behind your stupid ugl-. *punch* . Ok anyways :D. I had experience with playing with win10 and learned how to face them. First dont let them air combo you, Its just gonna make it worse because you can't exactly hit them when you are jump in the air. Also make sure you go against a wall so you decrease your chances in being air comboed (keep in mind you don't move left and right they could corner you and still air combo you). Also make sure to predict their movements and see their patterns of attacks. Make sure to dodge and not suk at pvp :D

Tip #3: Bow Spam That Guy :D: So you are probably saying to me " but Herobrine1233352 y can't i just charge them! I just still hit them and deal the same amount of damage >:C" well not exactly, a bow sure can only do 2 hearts of damage (depends on what kit u are on) but it could give you an xtra hit and for you to rush him while he is trying to heal. Get atleast 2-3 shots before going in there and if he/she gets close to you switch to sword and fight him because a bow isnt actually good in close range.

Welp thats all the tips I have and goodbye :D

NoLaifu

I guess this would help... But seriously what the heck is this XD
And uhh sorry but "predict movements"? That's kinda hard... Meh! Whatever, ty!

no offense but this "guide" sounds like a 7 year old wrote it. what's a "all your friends laughed at u for because 360 MLG Noscoped comboed by a guy named "Technoblade" (sub to his channel) So here are some tips ". sorry, but i have no idea what does that even mean. and also, "
bow isnt actually good in close range." is so obvious. aaaaanddddd (last criticism i promise) " Also make sure you go against a wall so you decrease your chances in being air comboed ". doesn't going against a wall increase the chance of no escaping and death :rolleyes:
ok sorry for criticising you too much :)

no offense but this "guide" sounds like a 7 year old wrote it. what's a "all your friends laughed at u for because 360 MLG Noscoped comboed by a guy named "Technoblade" (sub to his channel) So here are some tips ". sorry, but i have no idea what does that even mean. and also, "
bow isnt actually good in close range." is so obvious. aaaaanddddd (last criticism i promise) " Also make sure you go against a wall so you decrease your chances in being air comboed ". doesn't going against a wall increase the chance of no escaping and death :rolleyes:
ok sorry for criticising you too much :)

watch dis video then reply to dis comment

Castle

Please do not advertise anywhere in the forums.

Castle

Really? From my point of view, you advertised a Youtube video on the forums.