Everything I would change about nethergames

Note: I’m just stating my opinion of what I think should be changed in nethergames. Whether or not this post is taken into consideration or not is up to nethergames and I have no problem if they disagree with everything I say.

bedwars:

1. don’t get me wrong, I love the “new” maps. The maps that aren’t hypixel. I like these maps more than the hypixel maps. However, there is one problem: not enough maps. The builders might be working on something else so don’t get too pressured builders. I just suggest that after their new project or build is over, they work on bedwars and bridge maps.

2. this is probably the thing that got my brother banned from forums so I am not going to go too deep into this. I just suggest that fireball jumping and tnt jumping should be added to the game because I think most players can agree that this was a very fun feature and I loved to do it personally. Again, don’t be too pressured to add this if you hold a grudge against it or something. I just ask that you think about it, think about the players, and think if it is for the better or for the worse.

3. un-nerf jump boost. I’m sure there was a very valid reason for the nerfing of jump boost, however I think that it has come to a point where jump boost is almost useless.

bridge:

1. I’m sure a lot of people have seen people play the bridge on hypixel. Some cool things you are able to do on a lot of maps is hippo. Hippoing is basically a feature where you can block your goal so that it is harder for your opponent to score. This feature could easily be implemented on a lot of maps by making is so players can place blocks near the entrance to the goal.

2. One annoying feature in the bridge is that the build height is really high. Personally, I think the game would be a lot more entertaining if the build height was lower, like a lot lower. For reference, watch a singular hypixel bridge video and yiu can see that the bridge height is a lot lower. Another problem with the bridge height is that it is not definite. it Is not a straight line. For example, I can place a block on 10, 10, 40. But I can not place a block on 10,11,40. The build height is different for different areas on the same map which is just really weird and annoying.

3. another cool feature that could be added to the game is breakable bridge. Meaning that the main bridge could be broken with a pickaxe. This would make the game more competitive and fun. Players could mine down In the bridge and juke other players, players could hide and trick their opponents, and etc.

please take my ideas into consideration. I 100% understand if not even one these features is implemented. This is just a hobby for nethergames and it is their server so I am not going to pressure them into doing anything
thank you for such an amazing server :)

-Wooden Remote

pings: @hardcriminals @randomperson2 @Loved2181 @PlsDefend
staff: @Huy Enter (sorry for pinging you if you dont want to get pinged please tell me) I am sorry I just want at least 1 staff member to see my post, don’t get angry please.

Reactions: a 1ron Go1em1

a 1ron Golem

Note: I’m just stating my opinion of what I think should be changed in nethergames. Whether or not this post is taken into consideration or not is up to nethergames and I have no problem if they disagree with everything I say.

bedwars:

1. don’t get me wrong, I love the “new” maps. The maps that aren’t hypixel. I like these maps more than the hypixel maps. However, there is one problem: not enough maps. The builders might be working on something else so don’t get too pressured builders. I just suggest that after their new project or build is over, they work on bedwars and bridge maps.

2. this is probably the thing that got my brother banned from forums so I am not going to go too deep into this. I just suggest that fireball jumping and tnt jumping should be added to the game because I think most players can agree that this was a very fun feature and I loved to do it personally. Again, don’t be too pressured to add this if you hold a grudge against it or something. I just ask that you think about it, think about the players, and think if it is for the better or for the worse.

3. un-nerf jump boost. I’m sure there was a very valid reason for the nerfing of jump boost, however I think that it has come to a point where jump boost is almost useless.

bridge:

1. I’m sure a lot of people have seen people play the bridge on hypixel. Some cool things you are able to do on a lot of maps is hippo. Hippoing is basically a feature where you can block your goal so that it is harder for your opponent to score. This feature could easily be implemented on a lot of maps by making is so players can place blocks near the entrance to the goal.

2. One annoying feature in the bridge is that the build height is really high. Personally, I think the game would be a lot more entertaining if the build height was lower, like a lot lower. For reference, watch a singular hypixel bridge video and yiu can see that the bridge height is a lot lower. Another problem with the bridge height is that it is not definite. it Is not a straight line. For example, I can place a block on 10, 10, 40. But I can not place a block on 10,11,40. The build height is different for different areas on the same map which is just really weird and annoying.

3. another cool feature that could be added to the game is breakable bridge. Meaning that the main bridge could be broken with a pickaxe. This would make the game more competitive and fun. Players could mine down In the bridge and juke other players, players could hide and trick their opponents, and etc.

please take my ideas into consideration. I 100% understand if not even one these features is implemented. This is just a hobby for nethergames and it is their server so I am not going to pressure them into doing anything
thank you for such an amazing server :)

-Wooden Remote

pings: @hardcriminals @randomperson2 @Loved2181 @PlsDefend
staff: @Huy Enter (sorry for pinging you if you dont want to get pinged please tell me) I am sorry I just want at least 1 staff member to see my post, don’t get angry please.
if hippoing is implementedd it must be made that the respawn isn't so close to the goal entrance so you can insta-kill the dude trying to mine in replace the one block he managed to mine

:O how is fireball jumping not alright? it IS bedwars. same with TNT.

if hippoing is implementedd it must be made that the respawn isn't so close to the goal entrance so you can insta-kill the dude trying to mine in replace the one block he managed to mine
Yeah also are any staff member going to respond

Loved2181

Love this i think they should make the anti cheat better and add new ranks to make to ssever get more people (np for p inging me)

Love this i think they should make the anti cheat better and add new ranks to make to ssever get more people (np for p inging me)
ty but I think I’d rather have all the features I mentioned than anti cheat cuz who cares about hackers that are like very rare. And even if there is a hacker, why does it matter? they‘re not gonna ruin ur win streak or anything. Cuz ng doesn’t even have winstreaks

BeanBois

ty but I think I’d rather have all the features I mentioned than anti cheat cuz who cares about hackers that are like very rare. And even if there is a hacker, why does it matter? they‘re not gonna ruin ur win streak or anything. Cuz ng doesn’t even have winstreaks
Winstreaks. Another thing ng should add :)