End of the Skyblock Downtime

Hello NetherGames Players,

following up our statement about the SkyBlock downtime that was made a couple days ago, we can now happily announce that the server is back on, including SkyBlock.

Now many have asked what the issue we were resolving has been, and I'll shed some light on this.
The bug we encountered is simple but can be easily abused. NetherGames Is based on a regional system, we have proxies in the EU, US and AP region. That said, a player found out that you were actually able to join the server twice with the same account using different regions. This allowed duplicating in SkyBlock, as when you buy something on one account, the account's money is not synchronized with other sessions and the database until you leave the server.
Luckily, we caught this issue early and were able to resolve the issue before it became serious. It is no longer possible to join the network twice with the same account.

We used this as an opportunity to revamp some of our internal mechanism, for example the player tracking system that kept track what player was on what server.

The update is completely rolled out now and we are observing it for any issues that might occur in the future.

TL;DR: SkyBlock is available again

We wish everyone happy playing and a (happy) valentines day,
Your NetherGames Staff

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

So that synchronized issues is one of the problem how they can used it to Dumping. Yup, it's so easily to be abused and very good that Developer had find out a solution to fix it. I hope it work effectively (Although it can't fix Bow Glitch which a lot of players are abusing right now). Anyway Happy Valentine Day, all Developer Team <3 :mc_137-0:

So that synchronized issues is one of the problem how they can used it to Dumping. Yup, it's so easily to be abused and very good that Developer had find out a solution to fix it. I hope it work effectively (Although it can't fix Bow Glitch which a lot of players are abusing right now). Anyway Happy Valentine Day, all Developer Team <3 :mc_137-0:
Ah yes they use it to make dumps

a 1ron Golem

following up our statement about the SkyBlock downtime that was made a couple days ago, we can now happily announce that the server is back on, including SkyBlock.

Now many have asked what the issue we were resolving has been, and I'll shed some light on this.
The bug we encountered is simple but can be easily abused. NetherGames Is based on a regional system, we have proxies in the EU, US and AP region. That said, a player found out that you were actually able to join the server twice with the same account using different regions. This allowed duplicating in SkyBlock, as when you buy something on one account, the account's money is not synchronized with other sessions and the database until you leave the server.
Luckily, we caught this issue early and were able to resolve the issue before it became serious. It is no longer possible to join the network twice with the same account.

We used this as an opportunity to revamp some of our internal mechanism, for example the player tracking system that kept track what player was on what server.

The update is completely rolled out now and we are observing it for any issues that might occur in the future.

Your NetherGames Staff
epic

CrispyBoi321

Thx so much! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

n3rdhuntr

Your NetherGames Staff
umm hi i have a complaint. I never get keys! this is true. pls make it so it is %100 assured to get a key 20 percent of the time pls do

randomperson2

umm hi i have a complaint. I never get keys! this is true. pls make it so it is %100 assured to get a key 20 percent of the time pls do
The devs are pretty amazing ngl, but even they can’t change how the world works and the laws of probability.
So you must be really unlucky, because I get about 2-3 keys a day when playing duels.

So just because it is 1 in 5 chance doesn’t mean it will always be 1 in 5, as sometimes you will get really lucky and sometimes your luck will just be pfffft. That’s how the world works, unfortunately.

n3rdhuntr

The devs are pretty amazing ngl, but even they can’t change how the world works and the laws of probability.
So you must be really unlucky, because I get about 2-3 keys a day when playing duels.

So just because it is 1 in 5 chance doesn’t mean it will always be 1 in 5, as sometimes you will get really lucky and sometimes your luck will just be pfffft. That’s how the world works, unfortunately.
ty but me luck is more like pfffffffffffffpfpfpffffftfttttttttttttttttfttttttttttt

JessThunderstar

True. But honestly, i do think there the chances might be a bit off. I have played like tons of duels, like 20 in a row or more and got no keys. Whenever i play like 20 bw games i get 1 key at max lol

JessThunderstar

True. But honestly, i do think there the chances might be a bit off. I have played like tons of duels, like 20 in a row or more and got no keys. Whenever i play like 20 bw games i get 1 key at max lol
Actually no i forgot duels isn't a 20% chance its less. But i do feel like i get so little with bedwars xD