End of the Skyblock Downtime

Hello NetherGames Players,

following up our statement about the SkyBlock downtime that was made a couple days ago, we can now happily announce that the server is back on, including SkyBlock.

Now many have asked what the issue we were resolving has been, and I'll shed some light on this.
The bug we encountered is simple but can be easily abused. NetherGames Is based on a regional system, we have proxies in the EU, US and AP region. That said, a player found out that you were actually able to join the server twice with the same account using different regions. This allowed duplicating in SkyBlock, as when you buy something on one account, the account's money is not synchronized with other sessions and the database until you leave the server.
Luckily, we caught this issue early and were able to resolve the issue before it became serious. It is no longer possible to join the network twice with the same account.

We used this as an opportunity to revamp some of our internal mechanism, for example the player tracking system that kept track what player was on what server.

The update is completely rolled out now and we are observing it for any issues that might occur in the future.

TL;DR: SkyBlock is available again

We wish everyone happy playing and a (happy) valentines day,
Your NetherGames Staff

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

So that synchronized issues is one of the problem how they can used it to Dumping. Yup, it's so easily to be abused and very good that Developer had find out a solution to fix it. I hope it work effectively (Although it can't fix Bow Glitch which a lot of players are abusing right now). Anyway Happy Valentine Day, all Developer Team <3 :mc_137-0:

So that synchronized issues is one of the problem how they can used it to Dumping. Yup, it's so easily to be abused and very good that Developer had find out a solution to fix it. I hope it work effectively (Although it can't fix Bow Glitch which a lot of players are abusing right now). Anyway Happy Valentine Day, all Developer Team <3 :mc_137-0:
Ah yes they use it to make dumps

a 1ron Golem

Hello NetherGames Players,

following up our statement about the SkyBlock downtime that was made a couple days ago, we can now happily announce that the server is back on, including SkyBlock.

Now many have asked what the issue we were resolving has been, and I'll shed some light on this.
The bug we encountered is simple but can be easily abused. NetherGames Is based on a regional system, we have proxies in the EU, US and AP region. That said, a player found out that you were actually able to join the server twice with the same account using different regions. This allowed duplicating in SkyBlock, as when you buy something on one account, the account's money is not synchronized with other sessions and the database until you leave the server.
Luckily, we caught this issue early and were able to resolve the issue before it became serious. It is no longer possible to join the network twice with the same account.

We used this as an opportunity to revamp some of our internal mechanism, for example the player tracking system that kept track what player was on what server.

The update is completely rolled out now and we are observing it for any issues that might occur in the future.

TL;DR: SkyBlock is available again

We wish everyone happy playing and a (happy) valentines day,
Your NetherGames Staff
epic

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks