"Don't Hack"

Babos

Jul 3, 2017
If you were wondering how lag can get you kicked, here's an explanation.
The anti-cheat system has a part where it kicks you if you travel too fast. When you are lagging, the server only saves where you were once you started to lag. If you move too far and you stop lagging, the server only sees that you were in one spot then suddenly you are in another spot farther away. This is when it kicks you because it seemed as if you were teleporting or flying fast.

So a few tips to stop from being kicked:
-When lagging in sw before a game starts, don't move too far away from where your spawn point is, don't jump off any trees.
-Relog if you're lagging. Sometimes doing this can clear things a bit up for your device, and you won't be kicked if you don't experience lag.
-Don't build up too high in games and jump off. You can reach fast speeds and the server can misunderstand you for flying.

A few ways to tell if you're lagging:
-All players stop moving
-You can't hit a player
-You can't break blocks/open chests

Reactions: SethJonesPE

MoonFrost

Jul 22, 2017
Enderphant's Basement
This happens to me a lot =/
I usually get kicked when I'm trying to run, jump into the void, or fly while lagging. The anti cheat is annoying sometimes..

Castle

Jul 2, 2017
somewhere.
sites.google.com
If you're in a game when it lags, wait for the server to be up and running in. However, always be moving, since while it may be lagging for you, it doesn't mean the server is lagging for others. And the last thing we want is to be killed by someone who was at their island one second, in your face killing you afterwards.

MoonFrost

Jul 22, 2017
Enderphant's Basement
I've noticed a SkyWars glitch on almost all servers where you try to bridge over to another island and the block you place falls out from under you XD
Most of the time when this happens to me on NG, I get kicked for "cheating" :/

TyeRCT

Director
Staff member
Director of Staff Operations
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Discord Moderation Division

Feb 3, 2019
United Kingdom
In future, use https://ngmc.co/r for player reports, or use #report in the NetherGames discord (https://ngmc.co/d)
Also, there is nothing we can do about this, as we can’t see the IGN (in game name) of the player you reported.

Reactions: Momma5d