Does eviler montages autoclick?

So, I would like to clarify that I am NOT shaming them, I just want the communities opinion. So I exposed eviler montages for auto clicking a week ago. A lot of people have been calling me a clout chaser and a liar and stuff(notably nubmastre69 or oDqrkened). So I want the communities opinion if they actually auto click, or it just is not an auto clicker and they are legit. Again, im not shaming them I just want the communities opinion as there are more experienced people to detect cheats. I would like if staff replied to this post as a huge portion of there job is to find and punish cheaters.
that is the exposing video link. So I slowed his telly bridging montage video down and analyzed it. They(nubmastre and eviler) accused me of clout chasing and making a video for no reason, you can see proof in there 30 combined comments. Instead of making a response video, eviler and nubmastre continued to harass me about how the video was not proof. Eviler ALSO posted a unlisted video and it showed a video with someone drag clicking and proof they got 49 CPS. Now again, eviler NEVER made a pc video of them drag clicking, then 1 video and they can telly bridge better than george(2nd best telly bridger on ng)? The video had mainly positive comments and auraless aim(another dude i exposed for auto clicking) said I did it for the clout because when I exposed them, the video got like 120 views and they said my channel blew up over it(which is extremely false). So watch the video and give me your thoughts? Again, staff opinions or anyone who is extremely good at finding cheaters are encouraged to leave there opinion. Again, not shaming them just want opinions of others. Finally, the video seems to be botted, but not really as there are a chunk of hate comments, but if it IS botted dislikes, that's really immature of eviler or nubmastre. I exposed nubmastre also so they might leave hate replies on this thread but idrc.

randomperson2

So, I would like to clarify that I am NOT shaming them, I just want the communities opinion. So I exposed eviler montages for auto clicking a week ago. A lot of people have been calling me a clout chaser and a liar and stuff(notably nubmastre69 or oDqrkened). So I want the communities opinion if they actually auto click, or it just is not an auto clicker and they are legit. Again, im not shaming them I just want the communities opinion as there are more experienced people to detect cheats. I would like if staff replied to this post as a huge portion of there job is to find and punish cheaters.
that is the exposing video link. So I slowed his telly bridging montage video down and analyzed it. They(nubmastre and eviler) accused me of clout chasing and making a video for no reason, you can see proof in there 30 combined comments. Instead of making a response video, eviler and nubmastre continued to harass me about how the video was not proof. Eviler ALSO posted a unlisted video and it showed a video with someone drag clicking and proof they got 49 CPS. Now again, eviler NEVER made a pc video of them drag clicking, then 1 video and they can telly bridge better than george(2nd best telly bridger on ng)? The video had mainly positive comments and auraless aim(another dude i exposed for auto clicking) said I did it for the clout because when I exposed them, the video got like 120 views and they said my channel blew up over it(which is extremely false). So watch the video and give me your thoughts? Again, staff opinions or anyone who is extremely good at finding cheaters are encouraged to leave there opinion. Again, not shaming them just want opinions of others. Finally, the video seems to be botted, but not really as there are a chunk of hate comments, but if it IS botted dislikes, that's really immature of eviler or nubmastre. I exposed nubmastre also so they might leave hate replies on this thread but idrc.
btw nubmaster left the forums nearly a month ago now

a 1ron Golem

he did a 49CPS handcam look in your comments. You are just a clout chaser. All "exposes" and "the dark side of" are just chasing clout.

he did a 49CPS handcam look in your comments. You are just a clout chaser. All "exposes" and "the dark side of" are just chasing clout.
I think you are talking about pocket gaming as I never did "the dark side of". Also if its clout chasing, why would I want opinions of people to prove something that would supposedly take down my "clout chasing" opportunity???

a 1ron Golem

I think you are talking about pocket gaming as I never did "the dark side of". Also if its clout chasing, why would I want opinions of people to prove something that would supposedly take down my "clout chasing" opportunity???
I never said you did "the dark side of" I said no one exposes "for the good of everyone." The "exposer" always has some personal gain

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks