Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Hello everyone,

We're excited to be announcing a new appeals procedure for Discord bans!

Prior to this announcement Discord bans were permanent and non-appealable decisions, mostly due to the nature of our enforcement system on Discord:
  • Discord invite in any channel = 1 warning
  • Inappropriate username/profile pic = Verbal warning in #general first, then kick if user does not comply
  • Advertising in DMs = Permanent ban
  • Spamming invites in multiple channels = Permanent ban
  • 3 warnings = 24 hour mute
  • 6 warnings = Permanent ban
  • All other rules violations (#welcome) = 1 warning
Permanent bans are also issued in certain scenarios (i.e. blatantly disregarding the rules - repeatedly spamming invites in every channel, swearing and hurling abuse at others, etc.) and at the discretion of the Executive Team.

We are now offering a Discord Ban Appeal form, where users banned from the NetherGames Discord server will be able to ask for another chance to prove themselves. You must be appealing on valid and reasonable grounds. While filling in the form, you will be asked for a good reason why your appeal should be considered.

Should your appeal be accepted, you will be given 3 extra chances. 9 Discord warnings is now the considered to be the limit for a permanent non-appealable Discord ban.

If you have been banned from all NetherGames services (not just our Discord server), completing this form will not result in a consideration for your network ban being lifted. Network bans are issued by the Executive Team under extraordinary circumstances and cannot be appealed & will not be lifted.

If you have any questions about the new appeals process for Discord bans or about NetherGames in general, feel free to contact our support team - https://ngmc.co/lc or get in touch via the chatbox at the bottom right corner of this page.

isdelo73

May 12, 2020
Hi I have a question. I landed on your discord server cuz i wanna ask for staff on your minecraft server. but heres the problem: i cant chat. i verified my account but i cant chat. so yes. can you fix this? or did i something wrong? i wanted staff cuz im good at building and better in decorating.

Feb 25, 2020
Maryland
Hi I have a question. I landed on your discord server cuz i wanna ask for staff on your minecraft server. but heres the problem: i cant chat. i verified my account but i cant chat. so yes. can you fix this? or did i something wrong? i wanted staff cuz im good at building and better in decorating.
First of all, you can't just ask for staff. You want to be a staff member. apply here. Second of all, wait for the verified role to appear on your discord account. It takes awhile.

ZantTheKing

Jul 3, 2017
The United States
As Razor said you can apply for staff at the link he listed above. If you are having issues with the verification you can talk to a member of the support team here: (CLICK ME!! :))) or in the bottom righthand corner.

Summedbeet2173

Apr 22, 2020
Okay so what exactly me being underage says bc Im am 14 and the discord TOS states 13 and up can use the app

So I was falsely banned and reported for no reason. If you need more my older brother typed this out for me so if you want his discord it is Depressed4Life#2028

Summedbeet2173

Apr 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

We're excited to be announcing a new appeals procedure for Discord bans!

Prior to this announcement Discord bans were permanent and non-appealable decisions, mostly due to the nature of our enforcement system on Discord:
  • Discord invite in any channel = 1 warning
  • Inappropriate username/profile pic = Verbal warning in #general first, then kick if user does not comply
  • Advertising in DMs = Permanent ban
  • Spamming invites in multiple channels = Permanent ban
  • 3 warnings = 24 hour mute
  • 6 warnings = Permanent ban
  • All other rules violations (#welcome) = 1 warning
Permanent bans are also issued in certain scenarios (i.e. blatantly disregarding the rules - repeatedly spamming invites in every channel, swearing and hurling abuse at others, etc.) and at the discretion of the Executive Team.

We are now offering a Discord Ban Appeal form, where users banned from the NetherGames Discord server will be able to ask for another chance to prove themselves. You must be appealing on valid and reasonable grounds. While filling in the form, you will be asked for a good reason why your appeal should be considered.

Should your appeal be accepted, you will be given 3 extra chances. 9 Discord warnings is now the considered to be the limit for a permanent non-appealable Discord ban.

If you have been banned from all NetherGames services (not just our Discord server), completing this form will not result in a consideration for your network ban being lifted. Network bans are issued by the Executive Team under extraordinary circumstances and cannot be appealed & will not be lifted.

If you have any questions about the new appeals process for Discord bans or about NetherGames in general, feel free to contact our support team - https://ngmc.co/lc or get in touch via the chatbox at the bottom right corner of this page.
Okay so what exactly me being underage says bc Im am 14 and the discord TOS states 13 and up can use the app

So I was falsely banned and reported for no reason. If you need more my older brother typed this out for me so if you want his discord it is Depressed4Life#2028

ZantTheKing

Jul 3, 2017
The United States

You can submit an appeal then. Assuming you are truly now over 13.

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks