Dear Staff

It's a shame when we have people actively hacking and when we say something or do something, or even when we msg you (ALL WHILE YOUR ONLINE AND IN THE SAME FACTIONS SERVER) and no one does anything about it?! Instead you sit on your a** a wiggle your thumbs. DO YOUR JOB! I love NG and i've been playing for years!! But seriously!! Do your job!! Stop letting hackers ruin the environment!!

Reactions: STWsumo

DeathStorm3514

1. respect staff
2.try to say it in less angry way or quit Ng
3. staff are volunteers. At least they help the server and doesn't talk too much disrespectful (maybe little) unlike you.
4. you are supposed to sit on you a**. Haven't seen anyone using their appendix to sit.
5. I ran out of things to say

• Haha
Reactions: Tektion
1. respect staff
3. staff are volunteers. At least they help the server and doesn't talk too much disrespectful (maybe little) unlike you.
4. you are supposed to sit on you a**. Haven't seen anyone using their appendix to sit.
1. I do respect the staff. I've been playing since the start practically. And have major love for the server.

2. Its fair to be angry when there's staff who like to watch hackers kill everyone and cheat, but not do anything about it even though they are physically seeing it happen.

3. Some people sit on their legs. Lol

4. Idk

randomperson2

1. respect staff
Are we really discriminating against people like me who sit on their enzymes wow
It's a shame when we have people actively hacking and when we say something or do something, or even when we msg you (ALL WHILE YOUR ONLINE AND IN THE SAME FACTIONS SERVER) and no one does anything about it?! Instead you sit on your a** a wiggle your thumbs. DO YOUR JOB! I love NG and i've been playing for years!! But seriously!! Do your job!! Stop letting hackers ruin the environment!!
Sometimes I feel like that too, that all the staff do is sit and watch some episode of some film whilst there are blatant hackers with 10 block reach not getting banned because the video is not in 8K 1000fps quality. But really, that is not true, they do have lives, and they do a great job at what they do. Apart from when they take 20 minutes to respond to my question in #support (joke)

DeathStorm3514

1. I do respect the staff. I've been playing since the start practically. And have major love for the server.

2. Its fair to be angry when there's staff who like to watch hackers kill everyone and cheat, but not do anything about it even though they are physically seeing it happen.

3. Some people sit on their legs. Lol

4. Idk
3. intresting

Tektion

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Designer

Lets Go Yes GIF by Adopt Me!

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division

I have already read all messages above. I want to clearly few things:

1/ We punish offender and online moderate on our server everyday. However, we can't online 24/24 hours because we also have in real life as well and we can't ban all 100% hackers on our server. This hacker gone, another one will join it and it's endless cycles. However, you can help us by recording or screenshot the moment they're breaking our rules and report them in #report channel on our NetherGames Discord server or at Forums Report (https://ngmc.co/r).

2/ No matter we're paid staff or volunteers staff, we still have to do our jobs with full responsibility. However, we aren't your personal servant. So please be polite when having conversation with us. Talking with our staff members and other players with impolite and disrespectful behavior will result get warned. So be ware!

3/We listen so much complaining about this topic, but we never listen any players complaining about other players preventing our staff members from doing their jobs. Especially it happened a lots in Faction and Skyblock. Honestly, our players are making our jobs more harder and unfair. You can help us and our player very much by following our staff instructions and complying our rules.

Sincerely,
Huy Enter
Mod, Appeals and Disputes Division
, Skyblock Taskforce, Faction Taskforce, Beta Tester

Screenshot_20220329-233136_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Tektion

randomperson2

I have already read all messages above. I want to clearly few things:

1/ We punish offender and online moderate on our server everyday. However, we can't online 24/24 hours because we also have in real life as well and we can't ban all 100% hackers on our server. This hacker gone, another one will join it and it's endless cycles. However, you can help us by recording or screenshot the moment they're breaking our rules and report them in #report channel on our NetherGames Discord server or at Forums Report (https://ngmc.co/r).

2/ No matter we're paid staff or volunteers staff, we still have to do our jobs with full responsibility. However, we aren't your personal servant. So please be polite when having conversation with us. Talking with our staff members and other players with impolite and disrespectful behavior will result get warned. So be ware!

3/We listen so much complaining about this topic, but we never listen any players complaining about other players preventing our staff members from doing their jobs. Especially it happened a lots in Faction and Skyblock. Honestly, our players are making our jobs more harder and unfair. You can help us and our player very much by following our staff instructions and complying our rules.

Sincerely,
Huy Enter
Mod, Appeals and Disputes Division
, Skyblock Taskforce, Faction Taskforce, Beta Tester

View attachment 12733
Yes that is great

ResidualAura321

I personally am just grinding game time to apply because I have sharp eyes and ears and I'm always encountering hackers so ik wer to find them I can also spend HOURS on the server watching but I can't use discord due to how when I do I'm always jailed, I seem to have angered many people in bridges LMAO