Current Skyblock Situation

Hello NetherGames Community!

as many of you have already noticed, at the current moment, SkyBlock is offline. This post is to inform you of the broad reasoning behind this and maybe understand what is happening right now.
A couple days ago, a user reported a bug in the network's infrastructure that could be used to duplicate items and money on a large scale on Skyblock.
Since yesterday, we are working on reworking some of the core parts of the network due to instability and bad code. This is required for the current maintenance to succeed as well as to make future maintenances less often and much easier.
During this period, we need to prevent players from abusing the bug if it ever gets public.
We know that it is annoying for all the correctly behaving players that we need to take this measure, but one dupe can have a severe effect on Skyblock.

We are trying to get this update out as soon as possible, it should also fix other known issues such as /ping sometimes not working.

I hope everyone else got another of their favorite mini games to play on NetherGames the meantime, and will inform everyone as soon as SkyBlock is back up.
(Maybe we can make a DevBlog about the issue)

Your Development Team

Coolguy212009

as many of you have already noticed, at the current moment, SkyBlock is offline. This post is to inform you of the broad reasoning behind this and maybe understand what is happening right now.
A couple days ago, a user reported a bug in the network's infrastructure that could be used to duplicate items and money on a large scale on Skyblock.
Since yesterday, we are working on reworking some of the core parts of the network due to instability and bad code. This is required for the current maintenance to succeed as well as to make future maintenances less often and much easier.
During this period, we need to prevent players from abusing the bug if it ever gets public.
We know that it is annoying for all the correctly behaving players that we need to take this measure, but one dupe can have a severe effect on Skyblock.

We are trying to get this update out as soon as possible, it should also fix other known issues such as /ping sometimes not working.

I hope everyone else got another of their favorite mini games to play on NetherGames the meantime, and will inform everyone as soon as SkyBlock is back up.

Your Development Team
I know someone who duped, I dont know the bug but I know what it involves.

Your Development Team
Thank you SO MUCH for catching this dupe early, any estimations for when skyblock will be back online?

cwcbestyt

Your Development Team
Why skyblock offline again?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks