Credits In Bridge/Duels

BeanBois

Credits In Bridge/Duels

Bedwars has always been the best way to grind credits, and games like the bridge and duels require a lot of devotion to generate high amounts of credits. A lot of players love bedwars, and I do to, but sometimes it gets kind of dull, and so I play a different game like the bridge. I think that the amount of credits players receive at the end of bridge games and duels games should be increased, because many players have different interests other than bedwars, but they find themselves playing bedwars a lot, because the other games are terrible for credits. Bedwars shouldn’t be the only way to grind credits, and at the moment, it pretty much is. I’m not quite sure about how many credits it should we increased to, but maybe like 4 or 5 credits per bridge win, and 2 or 3 per duels win.

ahwoken

agree, and kinda disagree. since it's harder to win a bedwars game then a bridge game. if your a normal player, you may win every 1 time you play 5 games. but for bridge, you could win every second game. and get the same amount of credits. so idk