Credit Reset News + Minor Changes

Hello everyone!

Just a small update for everyone today.

We have officially decided on the date for the next credit reset which will be on July 1st and want to give everyone some notice for when this happens.

Also, minor changes from today:
  • Our Discord bot now supports slash commands!
  • From community feedback, we've now introduced generator caps and better item splitting when you walk into a generator on Bedwars.

Expect more updates from us soon!

Hello everyone!

We have officially decided on the date for the next credit reset which will be on July 1st and want to give everyone some notice for when this happens.

• From community feedback, we've now introduced generator caps and better item splitting when you walk into a generator on Bedwars.

Updates! Updates!

Reactions: ohNeam

Arsal

Hello everyone!

Yoo this UPDATE IS CRAZY hopefully now the Bedwars games are gonna be smooth ( coz gen cap) but also i have smth about gens, in squads I see a lot of players abusing other players coz they go afk in gens WHICH IS ACTUALLY ANNOYINV ;-; is there a way you guys can avoid this to happen ??? Like maybe increase afk kick timing when plAyers on gen ( idk if it's possible lmao) or maybe the resources should pop out in the other part of the gen so even if a player is afk in gen there would still be resources for other players ( it might sound dum but players including me lose a lot of games coz of this )

Tektion

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Designer

IG Gamer1334

Screenshot 2022-05-14 210350.jpg
Nethergames server is my one of the best minecraft bedrock server.Nethergames is one the mber 1 position holding server
I made a record on this server video link is here :-

Reactions: TheInsaneRazor