CPS Limit

xVingz

Hi Im xVingz, and I play on Nethergames. I truly have enjoyed playing on nethergames but I notice 1 little problem on it, The CPS Limit. I butterfly click 18-19 cps and It always warns me to stop clicking so fast and i can't help it. Iv'e been butterfly clicking for over 5 years and I just can't slow down and the Anti cheat is not that good. It warns me to slow down and sometimes even kicks me out but It never ever kicked a Hacker. Well i just want you all to change the CPS Limit to 20. Its perfect!! and mobile players please turn on Touch Only Queuing for Better Expereince. This will Truly help all of us and will help Nethergames become a bigger community also Thanks for adding back Guild Leaderboards!!!

PhyscoMantis858

Hi Im xVingz, and I play on Nethergames. I truly have enjoyed playing on nethergames but I notice 1 little problem on it, The CPS Limit. I butterfly click 18-19 cps and It always warns me to stop clicking so fast and i can't help it. Iv'e been butterfly clicking for over 5 years and I just can't slow down and the Anti cheat is not that good. It warns me to slow down and sometimes even kicks me out but It never ever kicked a Hacker. Well i just want you all to change the CPS Limit to 20. Its perfect!! and mobile players please turn on Touch Only Queuing for Better Expereince. This will Truly help all of us and will help Nethergames become a bigger community also Thanks for adding back Guild Leaderboards!!!
If u read the regulations it is written that Butterfly and Drag clicking is not allowed

Tektion

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Designer

If u read the regulations it is written that Butterfly and Drag clicking is not allowed
Butterfly & drag clicking IS aloud as long as you don't exceed the 15 CPS limit.

Tektion

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Designer

Quite a decent idea, feel free to suggest this in #suggestions on the NetherGames Discord for more attention.

randomperson2

Good idea but am not sure if ng will add it as it has been suggested about a hundred times (a big exaggeration but whatever) and a little bit of trivia for you: the cps cap actually used be to 10 before they bumped it up to 15 so they probably don’t have any plans of bumping it up further but good idea nonetheless

xVingz

Good idea but am not sure if ng will add it as it has been suggested about a hundred times (a big exaggeration but whatever) and a little bit of trivia for you: the cps cap actually used be to 10 before they bumped it up to 15 so they probably don’t have any plans of bumping it up further but good idea nonetheless
Yes i know it should probably be at least 20 and they should turn all mobile players touch only queuing turned on by default and NG would never do it unless Chr7st see's this post and makes a video on it xD bcz NG just does everything Chr7st says

Chr7st

Yes i know it should probably be at least 20 and they should turn all mobile players touch only queuing turned on by default and NG would never do it unless Chr7st see's this post and makes a video on it xD bcz NG just does everything Chr7st says
Here's my opinion:
There's maybe 5% of players that click 20cps. and another 5% that could click 20 but they don't because of the rule. Now I don't think NetherGames should change the cps rule just to benefit you, you talk about how the community would be bigger, that's completely wrong. Hive and Cuebcraft already have Debounce rules, so that you cant click 15 because your debounce is set to 10. If your having trouble staying close to 15 then just change your debounce. If we change it to 20 cps then people that drag click 25 will ask for it to be changed to 25., and we'll keep going and going. There has to be a limit, and 15 is a good limit. Again I know you can change your debounce, so just do that, instead of making it easier for auto clickers to play.

tbh the higher the cps the better imo, just makes it simpler for higher cps players to utilize there full potential

xVingz

Here's my opinion:
There's maybe 5% of players that click 20cps. and another 5% that could click 20 but they don't because of the rule. Now I don't think NetherGames should change the cps rule just to benefit you, you talk about how the community would be bigger, that's completely wrong. Hive and Cuebcraft already have Debounce rules, so that you cant click 15 because your debounce is set to 10. If your having trouble staying close to 15 then just change your debounce. If we change it to 20 cps then people that drag click 25 will ask for it to be changed to 25., and we'll keep going and going. There has to be a limit, and 15 is a good limit. Again I know you can change your debounce, so just do that, instead of making it easier for auto clickers to play.
Here's my opinion:
wow Chr7st very unusual of you to reply on my post. Thanks for your opinion and advice. I surely will change my debounce time to not get warning and I was playing Nethergames like an hour ago and got banned for 1 day because of generating too much cps + (feeling good because of the Anticheat working)

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division

Ok. For everyone still sad why their is Touch Control Queue but we still keep 15 CPS. Reason actually very simple: Touch Control Queue doesn't work on Faction and Skyblock. Also player still want to PvP with PC player but they can't if player clicking more than 15 CPS. And actually 15 CPS already most balanced for both since Touch Control is very hard to get 12-13 CPS. PC and Controller are 15 CPS which have more advantage.

Xleqn1002

I Get it but i feel like 15 cps is like pretty low and i think some people click above 15 but not 20,and personally I don’t double click and yet sometimes i can still get around 15 cps or more,i dont think it should be changed for the benefit of one player but i think if the cps limit doesn’t change and people still autoclick,the hitreg should be affected if u go above 15 consistently,as i think that would counter autoclickers and make it a little more fair
Here's my opinion:
There's maybe 5% of players that click 20cps. and another 5% that could click 20 but they don't because of the rule. Now I don't think NetherGames should change the cps rule just to benefit you, you talk about how the community would be bigger, that's completely wrong. Hive and Cuebcraft already have Debounce rules, so that you cant click 15 because your debounce is set to 10. If your having trouble staying close to 15 then just change your debounce. If we change it to 20 cps then people that drag click 25 will ask for it to be changed to 25., and we'll keep going and going. There has to be a limit, and 15 is a good limit. Again I know you can change your debounce, so just do that, instead of making it easier for auto clickers t

randomperson2

Here's my opinion:
omg Chr7st actually responded not clickbait 3am gone wrong dream exposed working 2022

DarkShadow3285

bruh Im mobile and its so annoying when I play on mobile queing because NOBODY joins and when somebody does join its only 1 or more person and they just camp base with a trillion fire balls so I can only play with the computer people

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division

Touch Control Queue doesn't work in Faction and Skyblock, which would break the game more if CPS limit was increased.

randomperson2

bruh Im mobile and its so annoying when I play on mobile queing because NOBODY joins and when somebody does join its only 1 or more person and they just camp base with a trillion fire balls so I can only play with the computer people
Because the computer and console players (and most mobile players actually apart from those ones whose whole lives were jokes) don’t camp with a trillion fireballs, 70 pop up towers, Punch bow, Prot IV diamond armour, sharp Diamond Sword, a massive wall made out of obsidian, a 13 layer obby bed defence, 372 iron golems, Molten Forge and every trap that existed ever.