Cps counter

I think NetherGames should add a cps counter maybe on the side of the screen or the bottom to see how much cps you’re getting. They should also add a cps counter above peoples heads when for example attacking them in bedwars. This could go under or above the health indicator. This would be very helpful reporting people if they were auto clicking or not. There’s a cps cap of 15 cps right now and they should change it to 25 so people can god bridge as they fixed block lag. because there is a cps cap of 15 cps there must be a mod to see how much cps each person was getting in order to kick them. So can NetherGames use that mod to also display on our screens?

randomperson2

I think NetherGames should add a cps counter maybe on the side of the screen or the bottom to see how much cps you’re getting. They should also add a cps counter above peoples heads when for example attacking them in bedwars. This could go under or above the health indicator. This would be very helpful reporting people if they were auto clicking or not. There’s a cps cap of 15 cps right now and they should change it to 25 so people can god bridge as they fixed block lag. because there is a cps cap of 15 cps there must be a mod to see how much cps each person was getting in order to kick them. So can NetherGames use that mod to also display on our screens?
Agree with everything but the cps change, godbridging really is not necessary on bedrock servers as it very easy to bridge on pc/console by just holding down the place block button. Mobiles very rarely get much more than say 15 cps whilst still being able to aim so increasing it will not help mobiles in any way shape or form and will weaken them in terms of pvp.

randomperson2

Also best to put this in the #suggestions channel of discord if you have it as forums is quite dead compared to about six months ago. If you don’t then you can post this in the suggestions sub forum or get a mod to move it there (not sure if they can do that but I’ve seen it on other forums so would assume so)

Tekqo

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

I mean sure, it's a great idea but NetherGames isn't really a practice server. It's more of a fun server. I see plenty of suggestions saying "practice modes" or "add MLG rush" etc. I just think its unnecessary to have these things because it's more for a different type of server.

Spiff096066

Okay, so maybe don't have a visible cps counter, but a higher limit would be nice even apart from god-bridging. I'm no hacker, but I have been kicked from bw and bridge games for auto-clicking before, as my average speed is about 19 cps according to several different click speed testers. Nothing serious; I've always been able to rejoin, but it is annoying

randomperson2

Okay, so maybe don't have a visible cps counter, but a higher limit would be nice even apart from god-bridging. I'm no hacker, but I have been kicked from bw and bridge games for auto-clicking before, as my average speed is about 19 cps according to several different click speed testers. Nothing serious; I've always been able to rejoin, but it is annoying
The thing is with that though is that mobile players can’t really click that fast and setting the cps limit higher would just make it more unfair for mobile players

ameen

mobiles players getting 15 cps I am getting 25 max (with accuracy a cow can do better) to 10 cps and 100% accuracy

a 1ron Golem

the cps cap is nonsense bc if you butterfly 20 if you butterfly slower to stay under the limit you lose the rhythm