Corrupt A Wish

Jan 3, 2019
This is a forum game by I’m bored lol
How this game works:
You have to take the wish above you but corrupt it and then make a wish for someone else to corrupt

Example:
Person 1: I wish for a plane

Person2: Done but your plane has 1 wing
I wish for 1 million dollars

I’ll start:
I wish school wasn’t a thing

Jan 3, 2019
Please move this to the forum games section and I think I accidentally made a duplicate too.

TheRealLargeknome

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Aug 2, 2018
Creative
github.com
Done but you get too much sushi and you cause the entire fish population to die off, 20% of all meat on earth is wiped out, and the entire ocean ecosystem is destroyed

I wish for one brand new Google pixel 3 with no viruses, etc for completely free

Done, but you have to continue to learn math for the rest of your life

I wish an unlimited supply of sushi
I like math xD

Anyways..

Your google pixel phone will actually turn out to be the first phone design ever and is only worth a penny.

I wish that I could fly and never fall (mentally, physically, and literally)

TheRealLargeknome

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Aug 2, 2018
Creative
github.com
Done, you just float into space and suffocate
Also, I specifically stated it is a Google pixel, nothing else. Therefore your corruption is invalid on the grounds that it does not follow the nature of the wish
I wish for a cookie

Also, I specifically stated it is a Google pixel, nothing else. Therefore your corruption is invalid on the grounds that it does not follow the nature of the wish
I wish for a cookie
Fine I’ll redo my corruption.

Done, then the battery will explode and burn your house and you to the ground and your ashes will be burnt and will not be able to be recovered for your FUNeral teehee I’m scary when I wanna be :D

AnimeNerdSoul10

Director
Staff member
Director of People & Culture
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jan 27, 2018
Anime
I wish for a cookie
The cookie is poisoned
I wish for a newly made unused car

The cookie is poisoned
I wish for a newly made unused car
Done, the car would be faulty and the battery would die. You didn’t think things through so you sold the car to replace the broken parts. But since you sold the car and spent the money on the car parts, you’re left with nothing.

You get everything in life just in spite of that comment.

I wish for the opportunity to defeat Anime just once. (I know it's possible, but it's just really hard.)
Yay I’m not actually generous like that by the way xD I lied and got what I wanted teehee

Anyways, the opportunity would come but you would fall into the void while bridging and anime would type “BAHAHAHAHAHHAA” in chat.

I wish for world peace
World peace would come but no one would like it because they couldn’t argue with each other so a WWIII would break out. (Sorry world.)

I wish to be an alien that takes over the world and could get anything I want in the world.

Done, you now rule Venus
I wish for 2 cookies that aren't poisoned
I’m ok with owning any planet xP

Done, the cookies are roach flavored and the roaches crawl over your tongue as you bite into the cookie, then something tickles your tongue. You laugh and soon realize it was a black mamba that has poisoned you! You have died from its venom.

To everyone: sorry for your loss. xD

Anyways, I wish to own all of Minecraft without any penalty of any sort.

Done but the cookies are expired.

I wish for a new gaming pc
Oh welp.

Done, the PC explodes while your playing Minecraft. Turns out: your friend, Imout008 has hacked your cool new computer and destroyed the core of the universe with it. Everyone has died except for all of the Imouts in the universe and now the Earth is called Imout007.

Oh welp.

Done, the PC explodes while your playing Minecraft. Turns out: your friend, Imout008 has hacked your cool new computer and destroyed the core of the universe with it. Everyone has died except for all of the Imouts in the universe and now the Earth is called Imout007.
Same wish as I said before.

Castle

Jul 2, 2017
somewhere.
sites.google.com
Done. Good luck keeping the fanbase happy.

I wish for a genie in a bottle to grant me three wishes of my choice WITHOUT ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES.