Blinked665's Suggestion - CPS cap

Blinked665

Suggestion Title/Headline CPS cap

What is your idea that you would like to suggest? Hey, I just want to say something about the new cps cap. So mostly, Ive been butterfly clicking for a year now, and I get about 28 cps. I can get combos with this cps, but anything lower, I either trade hits or the other person combos me. So now since you added the cps cap, I really cant get a combo because the cps cap is literally 15 cps. I was clicking 16 cps, and it gave me 10 warnings im clicking too fast. i dont know how to fix this. What im suggesting is you either raise the cps cap, or change the combo system. i just want you to please fix this. Love the server, thanks for reading!

what about mobile players huh? there arent alot that get higher than 12. And from a previous poll in the discord, the mobile community makes up around 1/3 of the ng community. It wont be fun for mobile players because there will be pc players jittering, butterflying, and drag clicking ove 20 cps and we just sit there spamming our screens trying to get ONE hit.

Reactions: ChillCarrot21

ChillCarrot21

Yeah true, you don‘t want there to be such a gap between mcpe players and pc players. It should be fair, and even though the max is 12 cps for pe, i can really only click up to 8 max without obliterating My iPad. Also aiming at 12 cps is really hard.

Blinked665

Yeah true, you don‘t want there to be such a gap between mcpe players and pc players. It should be fair, and even though the max is 12 cps for pe, i can really only click up to 8 max without obliterating My iPad. Also aiming at 12 cps is really hard.
That's a good point that's a good point.....

what about mobile players huh? there arent alot that get higher than 12. And from a previous poll in the discord, the mobile community makes up around 1/3 of the ng community. It wont be fun for mobile players because there will be pc players jittering, butterflying, and drag clicking ove 20 cps and we just sit there spamming our screens trying to get ONE hit.
Yea there is a solution... TOUCH ONLY QUEUING