Birthday RANK!

Birthday RANK!

It would be cool if players could input their birthday into the game. When it is their birthday, they could get a pink BIRTHDAY rank. They would have this rank for the entire day. It would give you a new tab in the social menu which is perms. You can choose 5 perks from any ranks. By perks I mean private games, slower chat cooldown, flying in lobby etc. You can only change these twice and then it gets locked. If you already have a rank/tier these perms will add up to your existing perms.

But If you have legend, instead of getting the BIRTHDAY rank like the casuals, you will get the BIRTHDAY+ rank, which gives you Titan rank perms. So it will basically give you Titan for a day.

They would also get the option to make it private meaning that you don't get the tag, but you will still have the perms.

Nezuko-Chan

Birthday RANK!

It would be cool if players could input their birthday into the game. When it is their birthday, they could get a pink BIRTHDAY rank. They would have this rank for the entire day. It would give you a new tab in the social menu which is perms. You can choose 5 perks from any ranks. By perks I mean private games, slower chat cooldown, flying in lobby etc. You can only change these twice and then it gets locked. If you already have a rank/tier these perms will add up to your existing perms.

But If you have legend, instead of getting the BIRTHDAY rank like the casuals, you will get the BIRTHDAY+ rank, which gives you Titan rank perms. So it will basically give you Titan for a day.

They would also get the option to make it private meaning that you don't get the tag, but you will still have the perms.
Thats a nice idea. Chat will probably be spamming with happy birthday lmao

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks