Biggest Scammer

Fireboiz10

In skyblock almost 50% people are scammers nowdays. But the biggest scammer i ever saw was a guy ingameid:gwlaman. he first invites me to his iland then gives some money 10k them sends me a friend request. I accept It. He says "UR MY FRIEND, I WILL GIVE YOU 1MIL AS A GIFT". Then i said Ok. After that he made a money pouch and dropped it on floor. Then when i go pick it up, he broke the blocks below me with a eff shovel. Then I fall about 40 block and there was a platform and i fell there and died. Then he said give me 10mil for ur stuff back and i gave but he kicked me from hid iland. I lost my maxed gset: 14mil$, gstuffs: 12mil$. I lost over 40mil$ that day. Then I tell my friends about that they said he is a very big cammer and he has scammed over 20 people. Plz DO Something. And skyblock is getting toxic day by day.

Tektion

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Designer

Scamming is not a punishable offense in skyblock. To avoid things like this in the future, you could only accept money from close friends or other people you know really well instead of accepting random people. Just a suggestion!

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division

I hava already made a thread about Skyblock scamming before. You can read this thread bellow as a preference.

randomperson2

In skyblock almost 50% people are scammers nowdays. But the biggest scammer i ever saw was a guy ingameid:gwlaman. he first invites me to his iland then gives some money 10k them sends me a friend request. I accept It. He says "UR MY FRIEND, I WILL GIVE YOU 1MIL AS A GIFT". Then i said Ok. After that he made a money pouch and dropped it on floor. Then when i go pick it up, he broke the blocks below me with a eff shovel. Then I fall about 40 block and there was a platform and i fell there and died. Then he said give me 10mil for ur stuff back and i gave but he kicked me from hid iland. I lost my maxed gset: 14mil$, gstuffs: 12mil$. I lost over 40mil$ that day. Then I tell my friends about that they said he is a very big cammer and he has scammed over 20 people. Plz DO Something. And skyblock is getting toxic day by day.
Wise thing don't trust people who use money pouches to pay you because if they were going to give 1 mil then they should have just done /pay [your ign] 1000000
Also if you had over 40mil then 1mil really isn't a lot seeing as you probably make that in a day or two
Also scamming is not bannable unfortunately and even if it was there is no proof that this player scammed you so actions could not be taken against their account.

FuriousMMOsGamerz

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Tip: If they invite you to the island just go with absolutely nothing, that way if you die no harm