Better Together Update

How do you feel about the new update?

• Its terrible... I don't like that you have to get an Xbox account now... Why, Microsoft :I

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Its OK... At least we get some cool new blocks.

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Its great!

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Camiloux

Jul 2, 2017
Freddy Fastbear's pizzeria
If ppl have xbox live account rn, Im Camiloux ( I think cause everybody is talking 'bout their xbox name, its the place :3 ) Just friend me, it would be cool

Callum

Chief Financial Officer
Staff member
Executive
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Don't worry, @matcracker is developing a plugin so you can keep your old usernames!

Last edited:

Castle

Jul 2, 2017
somewhere.
I mean, the server is adding a plugin to allow players to keep their nicknames. So, by that logic, can we change our nicknames to anything we want on the server?

RageDesigns

Artist
Staff member
Artist
Jul 2, 2017
Since everyone seems to be going on about the new update, I thought I'd make a thread open to general discussion about it (includes a poll :p), and also the forums have been too quiet lately and I wanted to give people something to do with their lives xD
Haz fun
I personally think this microsoft stuff is getting too much involved in this. I liked the old way more that you could use whatever username without creating any accounts :p

matcracker

Developer
Staff member
Developer

Jul 3, 2017
Italy
www.google.com
Don't worry, @matcracker is developing a plugin so you can keep your old usernames!
No, you can't keep your old name, it's impossible. If you want, I can just change the display name but not the real player name. Actually, the plugin imports the old account data to the new one (stats, ranks and password).

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks