Better Together Update

How do you feel about the new update?

• Its terrible... I don't like that you have to get an Xbox account now... Why, Microsoft :I

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Its OK... At least we get some cool new blocks.

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Its great!

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Purple_Alien

Jul 2, 2017
Babos’ Swamp
I don't really like the Better Together update because I might not be able to see some of my friends on servers. They might not have Xbox Live. But, hey, we get kewl new blocks.

Jonathan5733

Jul 2, 2017
It's not worth the update. I'm not even getting it.

Caleb

Jul 2, 2017
Well Is a good update... BUT IT SUCKS FOR ME D: Xboxlive accounts cant have _ and my username is Caleb_PlayzPVP Welp Stats.... RIP... start all over again :v from 35-45 wins to 0 :v

BruhItzWolfie

Jul 4, 2017
....Why is Microsoft/Mojian doing this.
So many people won't be able to join NG and other server to see their friends and so on so forth...

The good thing about this is that at least we can join a friends world even if they live far away lol... And New Stuff to Soooo :3 ... My name is gonna have to be BruhItzWolfie or I might change it to IntelligentWolfie :3 lol

BruhItzWolfie

Jul 4, 2017
I'm change it to IntelligentWolfie Just in case I can't go on a server cause the name is taken lol

barksketoez

Jul 2, 2017
australia
I like how we get new blocks etc but I'm the same as everyone else. Xbox live :/

Keith

Chief Executive Officer
Staff member
Executive
Developer
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Just because you don't update doesn't mean NG doesn't update...

MoonFrost

Jul 22, 2017
Enderphant's Basement
Can someone tell me what is that update, im completely lost O- O
It's the 'Better Together Update', Including stained glass, armor stands, bug fixes for servers (including chunks, hopefully) and some other new features.
It sounds cool, the only problem is that we all have to get an Xbox account to play... servers will lose lots of players, tons of people will have to change their gamertags because their current gamertag is already taken when they try to make an Xbox account. Some people will lose their plots, stats, wins; it will pretty much be chaos xD

Camiloux

Jul 2, 2017
Freddy Fastbear's pizzeria
fiouuuu I already have an xbox acoount that i always use :D.

Is it an update only for the server or for all M.C.P.E?

( Thank chu for thr help btw :3 )

MoonFrost

Jul 22, 2017
Enderphant's Basement
fiouuuu I already have an xbox acoount that i always use :D.

Is it an update only for the server or for all M.C.P.E?

( Thank chu for thr help btw :3 )
Well, it will be basically combining MC Xbox, MCPE, and Windows 10 (Normal PC Minecraft is kind of left out of this xD) so that they will all be able to play together.
The new 'version', all of the previous editions combined, will just be called "Minecraft" on official sites xD
(Np! :3)

Camiloux

Jul 2, 2017
Freddy Fastbear's pizzeria
Well, it will be basically combining MC Xbox, MCPE, and Windows 10 (Normal PC Minecraft is kind of left out of this xD) so that they will all be able to play together.
The new 'version', all of the previous editions combined, will just be called "Minecraft" on official sites xD
(Np! :3)
Thxx!

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks