Better IOS or SAMSUNG ?

CarlottaCGG

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Applications Department
Aug 22, 2018
Italy, Lombardia
Ehi guys as few people know, my iPad got stoked not much time ago and in exchange of good marks at school I might be able to buy a new one ! But the question that is tormenting me now is.. Should I buy a new iPad so, from the apple company or a tablet , from Samsung?
Some told me that the battery of the Samsung for example last more than the IOS one, but if we speack of speed , seem to be better an iPad. What you guys prefer ? :confused::p

Reactions: Momma5d

CarlottaCGG

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Applications Department
Aug 22, 2018
Italy, Lombardia
Sorry Momma he hehehehe in the end , I bought the iPad iOS pro 10.5 xD.. it was .. I think for my b day ... bcs mum said that I can t have presents after buying that, .. and that s weird. Bcs I bought it with my money xD .. only Mums can t understand others mums maybe lol:rolleyes:

AnimeNerdSoul10

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Player Support Department
Appeals & Disputes Department

Jan 27, 2018
Anime
Ehi guys as few people know, my iPad got stoked not much time ago and in exchange of good marks at school I might be able to buy a new one ! But the question that is tormenting me now is.. Should I buy a new iPad so, from the apple company or a tablet , from Samsung?
Some told me that the battery of the Samsung for example last more than the IOS one, but if we speack of speed , seem to be better an iPad. What you guys prefer ? :confused::p
Ipad

NickteeChunky

Jul 8, 2018
Woops, it didn't work.

Anyways, hello NetherGames Discord. Good job of thinking how to prevent things like that from happening. Big hand to y'all. :D