Beta server - remove nick ability

Remove nick ability from beta server. When some hackers use nick and then play game (with hacks) even when everyone say that he (or she) use hack and it is obvious he can leave the game and then use nick again (so noone will know that he is the cheater from last game) and hack again - the anti cheat does not detect killaura (or hitbox)...

Remove nick ability from beta server. When some hackers use nick and then play game (with hacks) even when everyone say that he (or she) use hack and it is obvious he can leave the game and then use nick again (so noone will know that he is the cheater from last game) and hack again - the anti cheat does not detect killaura (or hitbox)...
Isn’t beta for only ranked players?

but literally nobody shud care about the beta server, nobody plays on it, its full of bugs, and once everything is fixed, they will put the same system in normal nethergames, so it it doesn't matter. Also whatever stats u get on the beta will not affect ur regular ng stats

Driesboy

Chief Operations Officer
Staff member
Executive
Developer

'Full of bugs', then send me a full list. Since as far as I know there are only 2.. and one is just because it's not implemented yet.

'Full of bugs', then send me a full list. Since as far as I know there are only 2.. and one is just because it's not implemented yet.
i meant the blocks turning into slabs, the blocks disappearing while bridging, and (not that great of a bug) logs turning into wither roses, also if when I said full of bugs, I didn't mean to make fun of the devs, I just meant that there are bus, and I know that u guys will fix it, so I'm sorry if it sounded like I'm making fun of the devs

Driesboy

Chief Operations Officer
Staff member
Executive
Developer

1606822146443.png
This was an initial try of supporting 1.16.100.. that's all fixed for 2 weeks now, so what are you talking about.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks