Bedwars

Castle

Jul 2, 2017
somewhere.
Can you guys add more maps/lobby whatever you call it? I mean 3 games aint enough for hundred of people
Unfortunately, (did I spell that right?) the server can only hold a number of players per map at a given time. Funding the server may allow for more maps to be made. (Sadly, I can't donate because I'm too poor to do so. :L)

Nusmi

Builder
Jul 4, 2017
Not so sure about that Castle but ok.(btw you spelt unfortunately correctly)

Caleb

Jul 2, 2017
Well we could put bedwars and the other minigames on lobby and Skywars on a different server

Keith

Chief Executive Officer
Staff member
Executive
Developer
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Division
Reports Division

Jul 1, 2017
Australia
keithos.me
Well we could put bedwars and the other minigames on lobby and Skywars on a different server
Not going to happen

MCPEYooperdude

Jul 14, 2017
www.youtube.com
The biggest bugs I experience are where the chunks don't load and the diamond generators don't always work, if this was fixed the game would be almost perfect.

Oh and also sometimes when trying to buy items it will just put the option in your inventory instead of giving you the blocks, to fix this you have to try exiting the shop and repurchasing your item.

Jonathan5733

Jul 2, 2017
The biggest bugs I experience are where the chunks don't load and the diamond generators don't always work, if this was fixed the game would be almost perfect.

Oh and also sometimes when trying to buy items it will just put the option in your inventory instead of giving you the blocks, to fix this you have to try exiting the shop and repurchasing your item.
Third time saying this, but the chunks not loading should be sent to Mojang

Reactions: GamingBlueTV

guidosupsup

Aug 2, 2017
Hello, this is guidosupsup, a fellow player of NetherGames. I saw on the forums that you are the owner of NetherGames. Thank you for taking good care of this server.

I'm emailing you about Bedwars. The Bedwars server is fun to play, and not too glitchy. But every round only lasts 15 minutes. I think that's a little too short. I know that the rounds can't be too long if other players are waiting to join. But I think it needs an extra 5-10 minute game length. Also, could you put up a 1v1 server? That would also be nice. That's all I'm requesting! It doesn't have to be done right away. Please TAKE YOUR TIME. Other players would like this too.

See ya! -guidosupsup

GamingBlueTV

Aug 2, 2017
I get like 4 bugs sometimes when i die it looks like I'm spinning around and lagging up and down, also the shop will disappear and the coverage too, and chunks not loading as well, I'll also get kicked for "Hacking or Cheating" when I'm on the ground or when I'm falling into the void

MoonFrost

Jul 22, 2017
Enderphant's Basement
I get like 4 bugs sometimes when i die it looks like I'm spinning around and lagging up and down, also the shop will disappear and the coverage too, and chunks not loading as well, I'll also get kicked for "Hacking or Cheating" when I'm on the ground or when I'm falling into the void
Try relogging or waiting for a restart. It's probably your WiFi ;) also try restarting your device, turning disabling WiFi and re-enabling it, or restarting your router.

matcracker

Developer
Staff member
Developer

Jul 3, 2017
Italy
www.google.com
Unfortunately, this is a bug that we can't solve until MCPE 1.2 will be released.

Reactions: Babos

Jonathan5733

Jul 2, 2017
Why are the Shop NPCs going invisible when clients update to 1.1.3 or newer? Is that an issue with MCPE itself?

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks