Bedwars

Castle

Can you guys add more maps/lobby whatever you call it? I mean 3 games aint enough for hundred of people
Unfortunately, (did I spell that right?) the server can only hold a number of players per map at a given time. Funding the server may allow for more maps to be made. (Sadly, I can't donate because I'm too poor to do so. :L)

Nusmi

Not so sure about that Castle but ok.(btw you spelt unfortunately correctly)

MCPEYooperdude

The biggest bugs I experience are where the chunks don't load and the diamond generators don't always work, if this was fixed the game would be almost perfect.

Oh and also sometimes when trying to buy items it will just put the option in your inventory instead of giving you the blocks, to fix this you have to try exiting the shop and repurchasing your item.

The biggest bugs I experience are where the chunks don't load and the diamond generators don't always work, if this was fixed the game would be almost perfect.

Oh and also sometimes when trying to buy items it will just put the option in your inventory instead of giving you the blocks, to fix this you have to try exiting the shop and repurchasing your item.
Third time saying this, but the chunks not loading should be sent to Mojang

Reactions: GamingBlueTV

matcracker

Developer
Staff member
Developer

I should fixed diamond and emerald generators due to my mistake in the code :p
I also added some floating messages that say to the type of generator.

Reactions: Callum and Babos

guidosupsup

Hello, this is guidosupsup, a fellow player of NetherGames. I saw on the forums that you are the owner of NetherGames. Thank you for taking good care of this server.

I'm emailing you about Bedwars. The Bedwars server is fun to play, and not too glitchy. But every round only lasts 15 minutes. I think that's a little too short. I know that the rounds can't be too long if other players are waiting to join. But I think it needs an extra 5-10 minute game length. Also, could you put up a 1v1 server? That would also be nice. That's all I'm requesting! It doesn't have to be done right away. Please TAKE YOUR TIME. Other players would like this too.

See ya! -guidosupsup

MoonFrost

Agreed 5* games tho
Maybe make it more like Skywars with more maps going at once? Its almost as popular

Last edited:
Reactions: GamingBlueTV

GamingBlueTV

I get like 4 bugs sometimes when i die it looks like I'm spinning around and lagging up and down, also the shop will disappear and the coverage too, and chunks not loading as well, I'll also get kicked for "Hacking or Cheating" when I'm on the ground or when I'm falling into the void

MoonFrost

I get like 4 bugs sometimes when i die it looks like I'm spinning around and lagging up and down, also the shop will disappear and the coverage too, and chunks not loading as well, I'll also get kicked for "Hacking or Cheating" when I'm on the ground or when I'm falling into the void
Try relogging or waiting for a restart. It's probably your WiFi ;) also try restarting your device, turning disabling WiFi and re-enabling it, or restarting your router.

matcracker

Developer
Staff member
Developer

Unfortunately, this is a bug that we can't solve until MCPE 1.2 will be released.

Reactions: Babos
Why are the Shop NPCs going invisible when clients update to 1.1.3 or newer? Is that an issue with MCPE itself?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks