BedWars | What's your strategy?

XD MC Gamer2245

My Solo strategy : get 12 iron save your gold in ender chest jump bridge to your neighbouring team and kill them Then buy a gapple eat it and go to the diamond gen. after you get diamonds buy sharpness it alsways helps in pvp. and buy a stone sword. Rush to the other team sharing your diamond gen. Destroy their bed and then get wooden tools and iron sword. and save your stone sword in ender chest. Rush the other team next to the team you killed and destroy thier bed and kill them. Get iron armour. YOu can also use the team you rushed gens.Then go to the other diamond mids get prot and mining fatigue it is the best trap.If you get the message that trap has been triggered then save your valubles in ender chest and throw yourself in the void. it will respawn your player back and you will easily be able to kill them without letting your bed be destroyed. Rush all the other teams that are left.

Tips and tricks for solo :
if anyone goes to emerald gen kill them do not let them get ems

use a good texture pack i use a texture pack named AK texture download link https://www.mediafire.com/file/shu7k36t6bajz54/AKTexture-1.6.0-English_1587314818.mcpack/file
Note : I am not the creator of the pack

Practice your pvp in duels or skywars

learn to combo people

and also do not make yourself look cool like saying ez after every single kill. It does nothing but make yourself look like a fool . I say he word gg ez after i win and it lowers the other teams confidenece.

My doubles strategy : If you are playing doubles with randoms you will deffinetlly lose make sure you are in a discord call with your teammate or you can say something to him if he is right next to you. first one guy will get 4 iron put wool as a defense. then he will come back and get 10 iron get more wool on the other hand the other guy will buy a stone sword. and both save your gold in ender chest. After rushing the team next to you follow all the solo rules that i mensioned above and you will win

Tips and tricks of doubles : Always take advantage of your team.

work together

and also never keep talking to your teammates in chat because when you are in chat it taes alot of seconds

every second is important in bedwars.

My squads strategy: 1 person get 24 iron and put endstone and 2 other guys get 8 wool and buy blocks and last guy stays at the forge the 2 guys which got 8 iron buy wool and bridge to the diamond gen then the forth guy goes and gets mining fatigue then sharp and prot maniac miner heal pool and prot 2,3,4 and stuff after the defense is completed he builds a walll and gets a bow. the guyss who got blocks will rush the team sharing the diamond gen fastly. then get tools for the 2 other teams and finally then bridge to the emerald gen after that get invis and jump boost and rush the last team

Alright if you like my strategy you can follow it it is super easy to do and you can win easily
And also never compare yourself to dream or technobladdddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
lololololololololololololololololololololol
Hey guy is. People have asked this before on other forums that play other types of Money Wars (EggWars, Treasure Wars, CakeWars, BedWars)! This topic is telling your strategy when the game beings. it can be solo, duos, and/or even squads.

My Strategies:
- SOLO - Rush
- DUOS - Rush
- SQUADS - Rush. If the map is a little bigger and longer like Unturned and Stonekeep. Get a stack of wool +16 more and probs a tnt

WHAT'S YOUR STRATEGY? (REPLY DOWN BELOW)

CamCameo

Hey guys. People have asked this before on other forums that play other types of Money Wars (EggWars, Treasure Wars, CakeWars, BedWars)! This topic is telling your strategy when the game beings. it can be solo, duos, and/or even squads.

My Strategies:
- SOLO - Rush
- DUOS - Rush
- SQUADS - Rush. If the map is a little bigger and longer like Unturned and Stonekeep. Get a stack of wool +16 more and probs a tnt

My strategy is pvp and build up to tnt other people’s beds!

Hey guys. People have asked this before on other forums that play other types of Money Wars (EggWars, Treasure Wars, CakeWars, BedWars)! This topic is telling your strategy when the game beings. it can be solo, duos, and/or even squads.

My Strategies:
- SOLO - Rush
- DUOS - Rush

Depends on the map. If it's indian I diagonal rush because its faster cuz im on mobile. If it's wilderness or fast food then I side rush. Any other duos or solos map I 48 because I don't play any other maps :smile:. I don't play squads and if I do im getting carried so i dont rush

justdawnn1801

My Strategies:
- SOLO - Rush
- DUOS - Rush

my strategy is rush sometimes, but i’m a mobile player (oh no) so i just wait for the other team to rush to me, knock them off their bridge, and take their bed. it works surprisingly well. i usually play with Creator 139 (a friend) and they usually do the bed defending, it isn’t MY strong point-

hardcriminals

my strategy is rush sometimes, but i’m a mobile player (oh no) so i just wait for the other team to rush to me, knock them off their bridge, and take their bed. it works surprisingly well. i usually play with Creator 139 (a friend) and they usually do the bed defending, it isn’t MY strong point-
Lol

Rabjot

Hello Nerhergames my strategy is same on solos, duos and squads first wait for the 8Xiron and buy wool then go to enemy base and eliminate them then go to diamond generator then wait there for 5 diamonds for sword

Bladet3chno

My Strategies:
- SOLO - Rush
- DUOS - Defend, If I random queue or my party member is somehow worst than me I rush
- SQUADS - Defend, If I’m doing random queue I rush

miraj1234

i collect 12 iron buy 48 wool and then side rush to nearest people and go like this every match.i only have 72 xp 20000 credits

Reactions: Beastygamer403