BedWars | What's your strategy?

Diagonal rushing is not a good seat on Dreamgrove
Um, i think he meant, via diamond gen ruahing.

Depends on the map.... On lighthouse and such I 32 rush always, on other maps 80, its just safer that way. In solos and doubles I always wait for TNT and siderush, in squads I diagen rush on dreamgrove, lectus and invasion with 32, 96 and 48 respectively. Other maps I midrush on with 96 wool and no TNT. There will always be a team without a sufficient defense at the start.
i never ever wait for tnt on solos/doubles. "rush or be rushed" thats what i like to say.

Well unless it is a 32 rush, most people get endstone/ some defence down in the first few minutes of the game so you probably won’t be able to do anything when you get there even if you godbridged

EnderKiller62

Well unless it is a 32 rush, most people get endstone/ some defence down in the first few minutes of the game so you probably won’t be able to do anything when you get there even if you godbridged
But the strat works sooooo.... And I can bridge to the next island in 45 secs, so if they have def down in the first few mins ita not gonna help them

Tomthesk8r

My Strategy for Squads
1) Early Game:
I usually stay back at the start and defend the bed with a layer of terracotta and sandstone, by the time I'm done that all the bridges are made and I can start rushing beacuse I'm not really fast at bridging.

2) Suiting up: When I stay back at the start i have alot of gems and enough for iron armour a stone sword and 64 wool which costs 12 Gold and 26 Iron and I keep on buying the same thing and pick off some kills at middle while I try to get emeralds for ainvisiblen potion and jump boost so i can begin rushing beds.

3) Rush: I rarley go for diamonds for upgrades and by the time im perpared we have the essentials like protection and iron forge and the bed defense is built better. So I get TNT and the occasional fireball depending on how many gems I have. 64 wool to rush and my potions. I then rush and most of the time I get the bed, beacuse there is no way they had Obsidian beacsue I was at middle not letting anybody go with gems.

4) If all else fails: If at the end of the game it comes to both of our beds Being automatically broken i stack up on as many diamonds as i can to max out the upgrades and wait until the team rushes us, I usually have a bow cuz there's nothing more annoying then sombody bow spamming you in end game. I stack up on iron for dream defender and get goldenapples and then I let the other teams rush me.

This seems like a long layout but it really isn't, I do this every game only in squads and it usually never comes to the 4th part in squads, but I play by this layout and I know what to do naturally.

I mean, you generally don’t need a lot of iron and gold. If you do then just take out a team. This will get you finial kills and a free generator.

Tomthesk8r

nah iron forge is needed in squads beacuse most of the people just rush off the bat and when you rush sombody at the start they end up rushing u back, it's kind of a revenge thing or maybe a principle in their view.

Tomthesk8r

I mean, you generally don’t need a lot of iron and gold. If you do then just take out a team. This will get you finial kills and a free generator.
[/QUOTEI'm usually RED team cuz I join first and yellow is right beside me and yellow is the last people to join usually and there down a member cuz I'm on touch only queuing

Tomthesk8r

I agree the forces are insanely slow but you usually don’t need that much resources
I get forge early game so I fan get what I want faster and it wouldn't take me 26 seconds or more to get a sword and 64 wool each time I die it's just 4 diamonds that r usually there by the time we get to the generator

well, i play solos, so even if they do get a defense down i can 1v1 them kill, them, buy a gapple (or not) break the bed

in doubles sometimes when its a 2v1 and they have wool defense, ill buy shears
My Strategy for Squads
1) Early Game:
I usually stay back at the start and defend the bed with a layer of terracotta and sandstone, by the time I'm done that all the bridges are made and I can start rushing beacuse I'm not really fast at bridging.

2) Suiting up: When I stay back at the start i have alot of gems and enough for iron armour a stone sword and 64 wool which costs 12 Gold and 26 Iron and I keep on buying the same thing and pick off some kills at middle while I try to get emeralds for ainvisiblen potion and jump boost so i can begin rushing beds.

3) Rush: I rarley go for diamonds for upgrades and by the time im perpared we have the essentials like protection and iron forge and the bed defense is built better. So I get TNT and the occasional fireball depending on how many gems I have. 64 wool to rush and my potions. I then rush and most of the time I get the bed, beacuse there is no way they had Obsidian beacsue I was at middle not letting anybody go with gems.

4) If all else fails: If at the end of the game it comes to both of our beds Being automatically broken i stack up on as many diamonds as i can to max out the upgrades and wait until the team rushes us, I usually have a bow cuz there's nothing more annoying then sombody bow spamming you in end game. I stack up on iron for dream defender and get goldenapples and then I let the other teams rush me.

This seems like a long layout but it really isn't, I do this every game only in squads and it usually never comes to the 4th part in squads, but I play by this layout and I know what to do naturally.
okkkk, so your strategy is to camp until your stacked? and everyones got stacked defense?

Solo - 20/4 rush, 26/5 rush, 8 rush, or 12 rush. depends on the map.
Doubles - Same with solo or give the gold to your teammate so he is the bed destroyer and you are the bridger.

Now for Squads, I either 16/3 rush (Solo queueing squads), the TNT guy strat, 2 team strat, or 8 rush.

TNT Guy Strat (The strategy when I play with lava, annoying, tchno, ilovetplay or any other guild member)
- It is basically much a foolproof strat to counter a sweaty bedwars party or just to use on a normal squads game. The basic concept is that one person on your party should get all the gold. After everyone gets 16 iron the tnt guy (the person who gets to get the gold) will have 12 gold, or in some cases 11 gold. The TNT guy will then buy 1 tnt (8 gold) and 1 golden apple (3 gold). Buy a stack of blocks and rush a team that has endstone/wood/clay. Don't rush with the team that has only wool because you can just use your fists. This strategy also requires team coordination.

2 team rush
- Very effective strategy for fours. Each player will get 16 iron and 3 gold or just 12 iron and 3 gold. Buy blocks and a golden apple. 2 members of your party or team will rush a team as well as the two other. If all of you can jumpbridge/bridge fast, then this is a very effective method of taking out a team fast.

8 or 12 rush
- Only applicable to maps Dreamgrove, Invasion and Jurassic. 8 iron = 32 blocks, 12 iron = 48 blocks. You only rush with those. This is the QUICKEST way to get a team on fours.

Eastwood, Aquarium and Temple are very good maps for 2 team rush.
If you know that there is a sweaty team in your game, TNT Guy strat is a very good strategy to use on that game.

depends on the map because the iron speed is different
my favorite map is pernicious because the iron is really fast
i usually get 16 iron and 4 gold = a tnt and 64 blocks
and diagonal rush, other option cross the diamond gen then get to their island
thats all